I'll Always Protect You

so this is lightly based off of the imagine above, but I obviously have altered it so it fits the Lashton setting

One of my best friends sent me this without knowing she gave me a one shot idea (THANKS BABE LOVE YOU) which is good because I'm drawing a little bit of a blank so be a doll and recommend something thanks

Honestly LiveSos is so relevant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton POV (flower Ash btw)

Honestly, I was minding my own business.

I was walking down the hallway to class when some dick, some dick named Zach Morren to be exact, ran into me.

He ran into me.

I was gonna let it go and continue to mind my own business but Zach called after me, "Hey, fag boy!"

I tried to keep walking and pretend I didn't know he was talking to me when a big hand grasped my shoulder and spun me around.

I fixed my flower crown and squeaked, "Yes?"

"You better watch where you're going, queer. It's hard enough for me to stand to look at you, but now I have to deal with this shit? Honestly," he said haughtily, and the only thought crossing my mind was where's your boyfriend when you need him?

"S-sorry, it won't happen again-" I started, but I was cut off by a harsh slap to the cheek. I dropped my books and grasped my cheek.

"Don't speak when I haven't told you to," he ordered, shoving me into the lockers and pinning me there.

Honestly, where is he?

His breath stunk of cigarettes as it fanned over my face as he insulted me more, kneeing me in the stomach. At this point I was plain crying. Why didn't anyone that was passing do anything? Don't they care at all?

"Pl-please get off of me," I whimpered as he pressed closer.

This time he punched me in the face, and I cried out. "What did I say about talking?" he yelled and I just continued to sob.

"Ash? Hey! What the hell?" I heard someone yell from behind Zach, and I immediately recognized that voice. It felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders.

Luke ripped Zach off of me and immediately punched him square in the jaw. "What the hell did you do to him?" he yelled at Zach, and Zach laughed bitterly.

"So you're fag boy's boyfriend, eh?" That earned him another punch to the face.

Luke shoved him against the lockers and continued to wail on him until his friends Michael and Calum came to hold him back.

Zach had stopped fighting back, and just stared at Luke as he stormed towards me and grabbed my face gently. "Are you okay?" he asked quietly, wiping away my tears.

I nodded weakly and he pulled me into his arms, holding my head under his chin as my tears slowed. He soothed me with gentle words and I felt safe even with my cheek throbbing painfully.

Somebody must have told the principal what happened because the next thing I knew all of us were being ushered to his office.

Luke pulled me to his side with an arm around my shoulders as we walked, and I returned the favor with an arm around his waist- clinging rather desperately.

Once we were all seated the principal told us to behave because he had another matter to attend to before he could speak with us. Zach was told to wait in a separate room which was good so there was no extra conflict.

I glanced at Luke who was sitting next to me, and he was still totally pissed off. His biceps were clenching in time with his jaw and honestly it was a bit too hot for me to handle in my vulnerable state.

In an attempt to calm him down I grabbed his hand and laid my head on his shoulder.

I heard him sigh before his head rested on mine and he mumbled, "You're okay." He gently squeezed my hand and pressed a kiss to my hairline.

I snuggled just a bit closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was just a short piece of fluff for you, but I thought it would be cute as hell so I wrote it.

Remember to give me ideas? Love you all x

-destiny