Baking Day (Part II)

I JUST FINISHED RAGS MEETS RICHES AND FUCK IM AN EMOTIONAL TRAIN WRECK (don't spoil it for other people though)

YOU HAVE TAKEN AWAY MY ABILITY TO EVEN

I'm actually choking because Larry_Lashton read my one shots and I'm hyperventilating bc she's like my goals as a writer omf (AND SHE WROTE RAGS MEETS RICHES DAMMIT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lukey, can we have a bubble bath?" Ashton asked, and giggled when Luke kissed his cheek and nodded.

"Of course," Luke replied as he turned on the water. He poured in some bubble bath and swished it around with his hand.

As the tub filled up Luke peeled his shirt off carefully, trying not to get too much flour on the floor.

Ashton walked up to him and placed his hands on Luke's bare chest. He traced one of the tattoos inked on the skin: life is too short to be following the rules.

"I love you," Ashton said, looking at Luke through thick eyelashes.

Luke kissed the corner of Ashton's mouth, and Ashton showed off his million dollar smile. Luke feels uncomfortable around people that don't think Ashton's smile lights up the room.

"I love you, too. But we better get in the tub before it overflows," Luke replied.

Ashton giggled as Luke started to take off his sweater, but tried to cover his stomach when it was off. Ashton has always been rather self-conscious, having been pretty depressed before Luke found him.

"Hey, don't do that, beautiful," Luke said, grabbing Ashton's arms and kissing both wrists, where the scars are faded, before putting them around his neck instead. "Everything about you is perfect, remember that."

Ashton blushed and shook his head, but Luke smiled sweetly and nodded. Luke kissed his forehead, and then they finished undressing and stepped into the warm water.

Ashton laid against Luke's chest, and Luke crossed his arms over Ashton's stomach.

Ashton scooped up some bubbles and turned to face Luke. He smeared the bubbles on Luke's face and giggled. "Look, you're Santa."

Luke chuckled and said, "Well, Princess, what do you want for Christmas?"

"Hm... I want a pony!" Ashton replied loudly, and giggled when Luke grinned at him.

"Well, all I want for Christmas is you," Luke said lowly in Ashton's ear, and Ashton scrunched up his nose adorable and giggled, again.

"You're so cheesy."

"You love it."

"Debatable."

Luke grabbed Ashton's chin lightly and connected their lips. Ashton responded immediately, shifting so he was facing Luke directly, and put his hands on his neck. He played around with the baby hairs at the nape of his neck and Luke shivered.

Luke's hands moved to Ashton's hips, pulling him impossibly closer.

They kissed like that for a while, but had to stop when Ashton couldn't stop giggling.

"Ash," Luke whined. "You ruined the moment."

"Sorry, Lukey. I just love you so much," he replied, putting his head in the curve of Luke's neck. He left a butterfly kiss there, and Luke ran his fingers through the curls on top of Ashton's head.

"S'okay, baby. I love you, too. So much."

Ashton just smiled, and they laid in a comfortable silence.