Sick day

So I know this is the most cliche one shot like ever but who doesn't like a fluffy one shot like wtf are you satan

666

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton POV

I finished emptying the remains of last night's dinner from Luke and I's date into the toilet, and sighed. I leaned against the wall, sweat covering my forehead. My parents had already left for work, even though it was Saturday, so I was basically alone.

I retched into the porcelain bowl one last time, then tried to rinse the rancid taste from my mouth. I sulked back to my bed, my head hurting to much to go very fast. I flopped into bed, thankful that I had made it to the toilet, instead of barfing on my sheets.

I shivered, and pulled the covers over my body, but it wasn't enough. I didn't want to get up again, so I decided against getting more blankets. I was covered in sweat, but I was so cold. It was like Elsa froze my house or something.

I picked up my phone from my nightstand and checked the time. 7:48 am, Luke would still be sleeping, but I didn't really care. He could sleep when he got here, I just really needed a cuddle.

I clicked on Luke's contact, and it went to voicemail after a couple rings. I whined, and tried again. This time he picked up on the third ring. "What the hell do you need?" Obviously he hadn't checked the caller I.D.

"Lukey?" I said, my teeth chattering a little, making a clattering noise.

"Ashton? Why are you up so early?" he said in his gruff morning voice, and I melted just a little.

"I'm sick, will you please come over? I want a cuddle," I said, and Luke cooed on the other line.

"Aw, Ashton. Are you okay, baby? I'll be right over, okay?" he said, his tone changing completely.

"Yeah, but I threw up, and you know how much I hate throwing up. Please hurry."

***

I was laying in bed, trying to maybe fall asleep with this pounding headache, and waiting for Luke. He didn't live that far away, so I didn't understand what was taking so long.

Then, as if my prayers were answered, I heard the doorknob move. Then I remembered that the door was locked. Luke knocked, and I groaned, heaving my body out of bed.

I had to hold the wall for support, almost passing out. I hobbled down the stairs and to the front door. I unlocked the door and it swung open to reveal my boyfriend with a bag and a Tupperware.

"Finally," I grumbled, falling into Luke. He wrapped his arms around me carefully.

"Oh Ashton, you look terrible. How do you feel?" he said, gently slipping his fingers through my curls. I practically purred because he was soothing my headache with his gentle touch.

"Like shit," I replied half-heatedly, his touch almost too distracting to form words.

"Oh baby," he cooed, kissing my forehead. "Let's get you back to bed, yeah?"

I nodded, and he set down his things. Then he gently picked me up bridal style, and I didn't protest, I just laid my head on his chest and let him carry me up the stairs.

He laid me down, and I tried to pull him down with me, but he stood his ground. "Hey, come cuddle me," I whined.

"I have to grab the things I brought, I'll be right back cuddlebug," he winked, and I blushed at the nickname.

He ran out of the room and came back seconds later. "I ran to the store and got some medicine and tea, the herb stuff you like, and I brought some movies," he told me as he pulled the things out from the bag.