Excited

Aliyah's POV

I was so excited for what I have planned for today.

It was simple. I didn't want anything over the top. Well not yet

There's the new restaurant in town and I heard they serve the best meals and the architectural work they did on the place is to die for.

We would drive there to get food and from there would go by the lake side. To chill. I prepared a picnic bag for snacks and drinks.

The lake is usually quiet and peaceful, that's why I chose it. I know Ava would want somewhere that isn't crowded and noisy. I hopes she likes it.

The thought of Ava made me blush. It's so stupid how I'm crazy about her. Like where, when and  how did it even happen?

I couldn't stop thinking about her. She's always on my mind 24hrs of the day.

I got to her place and debated on whether I should go in or not. But before I could get out the car, Ava came out, shutting the door quickly, while taking her time to approach me.

"Wow"

I've never seen Ava on tight clothing. The top she had on, exposed her belly. I could see her defined abs she had a really tiny waist. Her jeans hugged her hips perfectly, revealing her curvy figure. Gosh she's so gorgeous, like a goddess.

My mouth was wide open. She knocked on my window, bringing me out of dream state. I noticed I had a drool. Eww I wiped it off immediately.

She knocked on the window again, that was when I noticed she couldn't get it cause the doors were locked

Oops, my bad. I chuckled at my silliness.

"Sorry about that" I said once she got it.

She smiled nodding her head. Gosh she's so beautiful, hope I don't do anything stupid today.

I watched as she placed the seat belt properly. I also noticed a blush crept onto her face 

"You're staring" she said shyly

I smiled, cutie

"I know" I gave her a big grin

"Ready to go?" I asked
She nodded, making me smile

"Let's hit the road"

I pulled out of her driveway. She quickly connected her music to the mp3 player.

I listened to the song she played. It sounds really nice, although I don't know the singer.

We were already on our way

"Who sang this, I love it" she turned her head towards me, looking at me skeptically

"I bet you don't listen to music that much huh?. This is Lewis Capaldi"

"Hmm" I nodded

"I love his voice"

She smiled slightly and went back to looking out the window.

The rest of the ride was peaceful. I listened to all the songs that came up, she really has great taste in music.

I would glace at her from time to time.

There's no doubt that she breathtakingly beautiful.

My eyes would fall on her hands from time to time. Trust me, I really want to hold them. I was just scared of her reaction.

Screw that

I slowly placed my hands over hers. She shifted slightly looking at them. Then she relaxed. I took this as an opportunity to go further, so I intertwined our hands and placed them on her lap. I was a smiling mess

I pulled up at the restaurant. And turned off the engine.

I smiled as her watched her look around

"This place looks amazing" she whispered dazely

I chuckled

"Wait till we go inside" I said smiling

We haven't even gone inside and she's loving it. There are so many emotions about to erupt from my chest right now.

I watched her beautiful face as she smiles

"Okay" she said

We go out and walked side by side, into the restaurant

When we got in, it was the same feeling of amazement. It was beyond amazing. Who spends this much for interior?. Well, what is worth doing is worth doing well.

I already reserved a table for two. So sat down at our table and was approached by a waitress.

"Good day, what can I get you guys" she said smiling brightly. Obviously its in the job description that she has to smile like that.

The menus were already on the table so we scanned through it

I looked up to see Ava making a cute face. She maintained a frown before looking thoughtful.

This is too cute. I watched her debate with herself on what to get

I chuckled

She looked up at me, I smiled brightly.

"What are you getting" I asked her

"Everything looks good" she replied confused

The waitress was still standing there patiently, smiling of course.

I held my laughter then spoke

"Surprise us then" I said to the waitress, she nodded and wrote somethings down on her notepad

"What would you like to drink as you wait for your food"

"Get me iced tea" I spoke

"I'll get the same" Ava spoke too. I smiled at her. I feel so blessed right now

Thanks for all your love and support. I appreciate it ♥️♥️❤️