Chapter 4

-MAXS POV-
I sit in my room alone, i look at the clock nearly 4:45 am. It seems I haven't been able to sleep since I came here.

"MAX?!" My dad comes into my room looking worried and excited at the same time. I sit up in bed and he smiled widely. "So I see you're home." I laughed slightly, "yeah why wouldn't I be?" My voice felt scratchy and unattractive as it is. He laughs, "I just thought you would be at your boyfriends." I choke on air, "W-WH-WHAT?!"

His smile fades, "well Sydney said that she met your boyfriend TOM today." I fell on the bed groaning, "dadddddddd, he not my boyfriend, he's just a friend." He sighs, "oh, im so sorry for embarresing you." He laughs slightly and closes the door to my room.

I turn to my clock and groan at the slow hours. My phone then buzzes and I just stare at it, I didn't recognize the number but it had the area code. I read it seconds later.

'Hey there little cutie what are you doing?' I wasn't sure who it was but I was just gonna go along with it. 'Heyyy, just sleeping you know the usual.' 'Haha you wouldn't be replying if you were now would you?' I chuckle slightly. 'I guess I wouldn't now would i be genius?' 'Sooo Maxie! Plan on staying at school today?' I stare at my phone questioningly. 'I guess???' Was all I could reply, I put my phone down and stared at the ceiling begging my eyes to close.

I wake up and see little light showing through my windows, i groan at myself for falling asleep because it made me feel like this. I quickly jump out of bed and just stare at the mirror. My face seemed paler than usual.

I throw some clothes on not really careing and pretty much just walk out feeling like I needed to do nothing else. Day three of hell at this school with a guy that acts like he's known me forever.

I walk into the school and see TOM leaning up against my locker like a dork. I laugh to myself and walk up to him. He looks down at me and laughs, "Uh hey baby! Why is your shirt insideout?" I look down and blush, "Uh tired?" I shrug and he just smiles wrapping him arm around me and pulling me to the empty bathroom.

-TOMS POV-
I pull max into the always empty bathroom to help him change his shirt back. I stand is in the giant bathroom stall and grab at the end off his shirt as he shoos my hands away. I giggle, "Max, im only helping you." He blushes and let's me pull the shirt over his small frame.

I couldn't help but blush at his adorable little body as I turn his shirt to the right way he slightly shivers and I give him his shirt back he was so cute just even pulling it over his head. He looks up at me awkwarldy and I laugh, "I think we've just reached a new level in our relationship." He laughs and opens the door walking out as the intercom comes on.

"Good morning students! Today we will be let out early from weather preferences, you will leave at 1:55. Have a great day and make good choices." I look at the clock seeing it's 8, only five hours today i guess.

Max walks awkwardly beside me like I just violated him. "Maxxxxx." I poke him in his side and he jumps slightly gasping at me. "HOW DARE YOU?!" I laugh, "oh im sorry max" poking him again. He groans at me and I almost die hearing it. I feel like such a perv as it repeated in my head. "TOM?" I look down at the little worried max. "Are you okay?" He began to laugh. I blushed furiously, I felt like dying.

The day passed almost instantly. Max followed me out of the school to my house not saying a word just paying attention to his phone, didn't exactly seem like him but it happens i guess.

He walks into my house behind me and I turn around to look at him at he texted away at an unknown number. I quickly took his phone from him and stuck it in my back pocket. "HEY TOM GIVE IT BACK." He whines at me, it was so adorable. I lean down in his face, "no phones," i tease him poking his nose.

He immediately blushes and I smirk at him. He breaths in deep and once again follows me around like a little puppy. I walk into my toom and sit down on my bed and I felt max staring at me.

-MAXS POV-
"What?" Tom laughs at me staring at him, "if you want some of this come and get it." He moves his hands back in forth in the air going down his body.

I walk over to him slowely and stand infront of him just staring at him again. His smile fades and we just lock eye contact. I didn't think at all, I just climbed onto Tom. My knees rested beside his hips as I sat on him and cupped his face in my hands and kissed him slowely.

I then quickly tired to pull away realizing what I did, but Tom wouldn't let me. He kissed me back! I melted into his lips they felt soft and gental. Did... Did Tom like it? I pulled away feeling awkward. "I uh, im sorry Tom." He laughs, "it's okay baby."

I sigh and began to get off him but he quickly grabs me and pulled me back smashing his lips into mine. That answers my question.

Tom played with my hair and Tom just kissed me passionately. I felt left out of doing anything so I slowly moved my hands up his shirt feeling over his abs. He got goose bumps from my cold hands and he chuckled and muffled words on my lips, "so that's how you want to play."

Tom pulls off his shirt, revealing his beautiful body that i immediately climbed on feeling no regret reataching our lips. He giggles grabbing hold of my hips and he licks my lower lip. I moaned at how it felt to just be touched insolently by him.

Im not sure if this is something I should regret or not. Tom smiled at me awkwardly, "I am Uh sorry Max but I don't know what came over me, all of a sudden you just seemed yummy." He smirked at me as if knowing what he was doing. I blushed and he wrapped his arms around my waist sweetly.

"Tom?!" His dad Jay walks into the room and looks at us as if it's something normal, "I just wanted to see if you were home, it started pouring 30 minutes ago I thought you would have heard." I blushed and dug my face into Toms bed sheets as he just kept his arms around my waist, "yeah we're okay." Jay nods and walks out smiling, and slightly chuckling.

-TOMS POV-
Max slept on my bed soundly even though it was like only seven. His phone began to ring I picked it up, "Uh hello?" I hear a deep male voice on the other line, "Max?! Where are you?" "Uh sorry Max is asleep and he's
with me.." The man on the other line sighs, "and who might this be? He seemed quite annoyed. "Uh Tom, Tom green." I hear muffling on the other line. "That's Uh okay just tell him I called and tell him to be home by tomorrow night atleast please."

I didn't even get to finish and he hung up the phone and I just shrugged putting it down. I stand and walk down stairs to where Alek and Jay were. Jay smiles at me and Alek stared knowingly at me.

"So Tom," Jay began to bite his lip smiling, "wheres your shirt?" I look down seeing my bare chest and blushed. Alek laughed and continued fiddling with somethimg. "I knew it," Alek seemed to whispher slightly under his breath glancing at me. I sigh, "what did you know Alek?" He smiles at me, "that you liked him." I chuckled, "I don't even know Alek if it is like.. I feel kinda bad for doing that but all I really want to do is take care of him."

They smile at me slightly, "Tom, is max still here?" I nod and look back at the old stairs leading to my room. "Well Tom, try not to make too much noise tonight." Jay winks at me and I look at him slightly disturbed, like I wanted to do that.

I run back up into my room seeing max pacing back and forth worriedly, drenched in sweat. He didn't notice me, he ripped his shirt off running his hands through his hair mumbling stuff all I could do was watch him. I didn't notice until now he was bruised all along his back and up his arms and a few on his chest. I wanted to cry seeing it but I really didnt.

He looked up at me and ran into me pulling me into a hug. His cold yet wet skin felt nice against mine. I didn't want to let go of him. He just held onto me whimpering, I didn't know what was wrong, and I didn't want to ask.