Chapter 7

-ALEKS POV-
I saw john again...
He beat me up, he said he couldn't believe I was let out. I tried to walk away from him but he only came after me. This happens so often now, im not sure what to do. It upsets Tom and Jay a lot...

"Alek who did this?!" I walk away from Jay, he still works part time at the asylum with people. "Alek stop ignoring me and tell me who did this! If you don't i will report!" I shuddered, "Jay, do not worry about it I will be fine." I tried to look as 'okay' as possibal but it apparently didn't work.

"Alek this is the third time you've come home like this it's obviously something." He walks up and wraps his arms around me, "Alek, I just don't want to lose you." I sighed, "Alek, I could wake up and you no longer be there because of, of this stupid person! Will you just please tell me who it is."

I mummbled to myself softly, "what was that?" I mummbled out john and his body went cold and hard. "Alek... I do not-" he was cut we heard what sounded like Max screaming at Tom and a door slamming. I sighed softly and looked back up at Jay tiredly. My face hurt a lot but I didn't want to express it. I wanted to focus on Jay and Tom.

-TOMS POV-
Alek knocks on the door behind Maxs head. I breath out a laugh and slightly open the door. I hum and smile at Alek and Jay but it fades slightly seeing Aleks smiling bruised face. I let them in and closed the door behind me. I look around the room for max and see him on the edge of my bed on his phone.

"Tom?" I look up at Jay and smile, "Max?" Max whirls his head around and his face looks slightly distorted but goes back to normal and he smiled at me. Max gets up and walks into my arms being the adorable short boy he is.

I slightly giggle and look up at Jay and Alek. Jays smiling but Alek is staring at the floor. The amount of mood changes in the room are high. "Tom do you like Max?" I stared at Jay and I felt Max look up at me. I laughed, "of course I do! I mean, how could I not." I pulled him even closer to me. His little arms snaked down and rested on my hips.

Jay and Alek left just leaving Max and me. He stood there hugging me, it felt so nice. It felt like I could melt in his arms and sleep right then and there. "Tom... can we talk for real." I hummed and he sighed still hugging me. "Tom im worried, I don't know what to do, im afraid I'll mess something up and you'll get mad at me! Tom for God sakes I hate being me, I just confuse myself and I don't know what to do. I know I want you to be in my life but I don't know how, when, where -" i cut him off by softly pressing my lips into his. "Max," he looked up at me with a lost puppy look. "Max, I'm Not Confused I Know I Love You." He smiled and nestled his head in my chest. "I love you too."

Max slept at my house. He said he didn't want to go home, he was afraid of his sister. I felt bad, he wanted me to sleep next to him but I felt like it would be wrong but I did anyways. Max went to sleep instantly and I can say he is the oddest sleeper.

-MAXS POV-

I woke up in Toms bed... but Tom wasn't there. He was more like asleep on the floor next to the bed. I've been told im a rough sleeper.

I get up and walk into his bathroom seeing the white floors and walls. I look at my face and body in mirorr. My face looked thin but didn't feel like it. I could still feel fat on my skin. I feel disgusting, I have to stop being so.. Eww, I gentlly pulled the sweater over my head and tossed it to the floor. I can't look at myself, it hurts. I pull my tank top out of my bag and pull it over my head.

I feel small tender arms wrap around my waist and hot breath breathing on my neck. He spoke in a raspy voice "good morning precious. Did you sleep okay my sleeping beauty?" I sighed, I felt happy, but still sad. I think he knew it too.

"Maxie..." he laid small kisses down my neck. It sent shivers down my spin, "max, please smile! I don't like seeing a sad face on you."

I looked up and down his perfect face taking in each detail. I looked at his small body, only wishing I looked like that... Perfect. He pecked my nose, he's still seems very nervous like he isn't sure of anything really, I'm not even sure if he's sure of me... I could feel his love though, it basically comes out of him like a bullet going through anything blocking it's way to that certain person.

Tom just holds me looking me up and down. It's like he's taking notes on me inside his head but he refuses to mention or ask questions about them.

He smiles and hugs me after a very long silence and takes me down stairs to where Alek and Jay most likely are. I never expected any of this in life. Im just happy to have it and be spending it with great people like Tom.

My phone buzzed, kyle had texted me about 10 times last night with random things. I still haven't told Tom afraid of his reaction but it's slowely fading away so I think that's just what I'll do. I'll just wait it out.

I mean what harm could it do?

Right?