Chapter 6

-TOMS POV-
I was tired, I haven't seen Max in 3 weeks anywhere. I really can't sleep, I can't eat, not eating is normal though but it feels worse than before since Max isn't around. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with him he's just my friend... I don't know, he's just different, no he's perfect.

"Tom?" Alek knocks on my door letting himself in. I stand steadily but I couldn't feel, it hurt to not feel. Alek sighed, "Tom you need to go to school today." I sighed and walked past him. I've been quiet for the past week. I've had nothing to say all words had no meaning.

I walk out the door in the clothes I haven't bothered to change for the past three days. I walk into the small number but fast moving halls and everyone looks over me even though I'm like a foot taller than all of them. I rested my head on the cold locker and shuddered, I just felt, not me.

"Tom?" A scratchy sad voice came from behind me. I turned slowely looking down at the boy. I hummed and he slightly smiled. "Hey uh, can I talk to you?" I nodded and he walked forward wanting me to follow. I did but slowely.

"Tom im really sorry I haven't been talking to you lately, I've just been so scared I haven't known what to do..." his words trailed off, I didn't know who he was i was lost in my own thought. Where's my Max? Does he hate me? I miss him so much. I almost cried, a tear escaped my eye and I quickly wiped it away hoping the small boy wouldn't notice.

He grasped my shoulders quickly. "Tom why are you crying?!" I was quite shocked, shocked that he cared, shocked that I knew that touch, shocked I knew that smell. This was Max. He looked so different. He was so pale, his face seemed bruised, his hair was dyed an insanily light brown and he looks like he lost twenty pounds off of him even though he was in a giant sweater.

I smiled and cried just hugging him close to me making sure I didn't hurt his tiny frame. "Tom, oh my god are you ok?" I just laughed so happy to have him in my arms again. He pulled away looking sad, "Tom why'd you come after school?" I looked at the clock noticing it said 3;25 that's why it seemed so normal, everyone was leaving.

Max followed me home blabbering on at how I looked like I haven't slept and how skinny I've become. I was just happy to have him with me. I pull Max into my house and he shudders i don't understand. He looked around the room nervously. I don't know why, was I missing something, I think I might tease around with him again.

"So Maxie," I ran my hand though his hair it was odd now, we both had similar hair cuts and now I just notice his ear gauges but they didn't matter to me I mean mine were about the same i guess. "So Maxie, it's been a while since I seen you." I messed with the belt loop on his jeans tugging on them slightly. "Were you mad at me Max?" He slightly laughs, "no just afraid."

I looked at him confused, "what do you mean?" I pulled him closer to me to where are boney hip touched. He sighed sadly, "afriad you would remember." I felt lost, what the hell was he talking about? "Remember what Max? All I remember was you running out on me." His face went blank, then he smiled pulling me into a hug. He wisphered to himself thank god.

I was totally lost but I liked Maxs arms. I pulled away and stared at Maxs smiling face. I poked his nose, then I kissed his nose teasing him. He giggled and kissed my lips, he pulled away quickly and pushed his back to the door afraid.

I just stared at him, I was unsure of what to do. I try to get closer to him but he only whimpers, "Max did I do something wrong?" He shook, "Tom if you get any closer I literally won't be able to help myself." I sigh and place my hands on his shoulders. "Max... I do not care." He looked me dead in the eyes and slammed his lips into mine. I slightly gasped and wrapped my arms around his waist kissing him back. He wrapped his small legs around me and I pushed him against the wall.

He stared at me looking over my face smiling running his hands through my hair. I stood there holding him up against a wall just catching our breath.

"Tom i'm home! Hope you-" Jay stops talking and just stares at me and starts laughing. Max buried his head in my neck embarresed, his legs clung to me tighter and his shoes were really starting to dig into my boney back. Jay shakes his head laughing and Alek comes in shielding his face and running into Jay. He looked up quite shocked revealing he had massive bruises and cuts on his face.

I quickly run Max and i upstairs, me still holding him and ran into my room. I could hear Jays screams and anger. This happens all the time now, it's awful having to watch Alek and Jay fight because of the stupid people around hating on Alek because he's so small. I wish things would change.

-MAXS POV-
Tom stood there crying, I didn't know what to do. He suddenly stopped and looked me up and down dead on. "Max?" He seemed to question himself. I nodded, "yeah?" He sighed, "will you help me forget?" I couldn't breath he walked up close to me, "max please, all I want to do is talk to you. I don't want to think about them, it's just suppose to be you and me."

He nuzzled his face on the top of my head. I wanted to bang him right then and there but I know it's wrong. He giggled, "what are you laughing at?" I question he laughed even harder. "Max! I don't think you realized I just heard all of that?!"

I could feel my face going a crimson red. I covered my face and fell into his chest just wanting to go die from the world. "Oh my, TOM im so sorry." He laughed, "awe baby it's okay, i wouldn't mind if you did but Ya know, my parents are home." He laughed harder and i sunk to the floor embarresed even more. He sunk to the floor next to me running his hand over my back quickly before ripping my shirt off of me.

"TOM!!! WHAT THE HELL GIVE ME MY SHIRT BACK!" He got up on his knees and pushed my head down looking at my back. "Max, how did you lose so much weight, and why are you bruised?" I ripped my shirt out of his hands pulling it over my head. "Tom you just need to stay out of my business and not worry about me." I stood up walking to his door. "Im only asking cause I care!"

He ran up behind me closing the door. I faced him with my back against the door. "Max, I only care. I would do anything for you, you know that." He had his arm rested up beside my head. I only then noticed his muscel loss, and weight loss. I stared him in the eyes going lost. "Max... I only do this because I care." "NO YOU DONT! YOURE JUST LYING, YOURE GONNA LEAVE ME-" he pressed his lips into mine placing his hands on my jaw line holding me there hoping I wouldn't pull away. "It's so sad you would think that Max." He opened the door for himself about to walk out, i regained my thoughts and pulled him back in and slammed him against the door.

I kissed him, nonstop. I could tell we were both crying. I loved having my body pushed up against his and feeling his hands intertwined with mine. Tom was perfect. Im just afraid to lose someone this perfect once I just found them again.