Chapter 27: Lonelier than Lonely

Recap:

Siwon still continued, “And the day I thought you want space, I stopped visiting you. I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you what I really feel. But Ivy, I started to fall in love with you. I lo--”

Ivy can’t take it anymore. She already knows what she wants to know and she already forgiven him. She’s just so shocked from what she heard so she shuts him up. Yes, she kissed him. Siwon didn’t expect Ivy’s sudden action but replied to her kiss. He gives more passion to the kiss like none of them wants to stop at the moment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey wake up!! We’re going to be late at school!”, Ivy tried to wake Siwon as she enters his room.

Siwon smiled at the cute action of his girlfriend. And when Ivy went near at the bed, he immediately pulled and hugged her.

“Hey! What are you doing.”, Ivy giggled.

“5 more minutes baby. Just want to hug you for a moment.”, Siwon said while his eyes are still closed.

“Ok fine.”, Ivy let Siwon hugged him as she also likes this feelings.

At lunch time, all of them went to their usual spot. Of course, Jiro sits beside Liya, Reen with Calvin and Ella with Chun. Not that long, Siwon and Ivy arrived with their hands intertwined and Donghae behind them. The others looked at them suspiciously.

“What?”, Ivy asked them, blushing.

“Oh~~~ another lovebirds is approaching here. Haha.”, Liya and Jiro teased the new couple.

Before the new couple could sit at their place, Calvin and Reen stopped them. “Tell us what happened first.”, Reen said.

*FLASHBACK*

Ivy can’t take it anymore. She already knows what she wants to know and she already forgiven him. She’s just so shocked from what she heard so she shuts him up. Yes, she kissed him. Siwon didn’t expect Ivy’s sudden action but replied to her kiss. He gives more passion to the kiss like none of them wants to stop at the moment.

After a few seconds, Ivy broke the kiss and held his face. Looking into his eyes, saying that she feels the same way too.

“I also loving you from the very start, Siwon.”, Ivy finally confessed. This confession of hers gave him a surprise. He didn’t know that she also feels the same way. That’s the reason why she avoided him for a long time. He felt so right and so happy to hear it from the girl that he loves.

“I love you so much, Ivy.”, Siwon said and gives Ivy a kiss one more time.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 Ivy finished telling what happened last night with a soft giggles. Siwon suddenly hugged her with a smile.

“Great.”, Calvin happily said. “Wait, I thought you and Donghae are couple?”

“No. It’s a brother-sister relationship only.”, Ivy cleared. “Actually, he’s the one who helped me to realize my feelings for Siwon.” Donghae nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, and besides, I do have a girlfriend already.”, Donghae said. “Actually, she’s coming here next week.”

“Ohh~~ is that so? That’s good news for us.”, Ella said. “But I have a bad news for you guys.”

“Eh? What?”, Ivy said.

“Well not exactly a bad news. There’s a sudden work at the America and dad wants me to handle it. I know that dad also have other works to do and it’s only me who can help with as you and Calvin is still studying.”, Ella explained.