Chapter 30: My Turn to Be with You

Recap:

"I don't know. I know that she's happy with Prince now." the boy said.

When he heard his name, he accidentally pushed the door, causing the two looked at his direction.

"Hebe? Aaron?" Prince said in a shock.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron and Hebe looked at the door. They were shocked to see Prince, unexpectedly.

"What are you doing here?" Aaron asked.

"What's wrong being here? Are you guys hiding something?" Prince asked back.

"It's none of your business." Aaron said and walked away.

"I'm so sorry about that." Hebe shortly said and immediately followed Aaron.

It's almost dismissal time but Prince is thinking about Aaron and Hebe. He's so sure that they are hiding something and it's related to Even. He wants to figure it out but as long as he's doing it secretly, he will be still acompany Even all the time.

"Even, let's go?" Prince asked as the class ended.

Even looked at Prince and immediately put her things inside her bag.

"Hmmm... Prince? Can I ask a favor?" Even asked.

"Sure, anything. What is it?" Prince asked.

"Please... Please don't let others hurt me. Please. Promise me." Even was about to cry.

Prince knows what is she pertaining to. He can see that Even is really hurt now, especially about Aaron and Even. He knows to himself that he can't promise but he'll do what he can.

"I promise. How about I will take you to a place where you can relax a bit?" Prince offered.

Even is clueless on what Prince had said but in the end, she agreed. While driving, Prince noticed that Even is wiping her tears.

"Hey, are you okay?" Prince asked.

"Yes, I'm definitely okay." Even gave him a fake smile. "I will try to be okay." But that sentence is just on her mind.

"Even, wake up. We're already here." Prince tapped her shoulders. She unconciously didn't know that she slept.

When she opened her eyes, she noticed that they are already in the amusement park, wherein since she was young, her parents always bringin her here. And now, it's it's first time to be here after long years.

"Why we are here?" Even asked.

"I know that it's the place that you misses the most so i decided to bring you here. And this is the only place I know wherein you can relax a little bit." Prince said.

"Thank you. Thank you for being here for me eventhough I know that you should spending your time with Albee through skype." Even said.

"No, it's okay. Albee understood." Prince said.

"Huh?" She curiously asked.

"I mean, she was the one who asked me to take care of you while I'm here." He explained.

"You know what, I envy her. It's because she has you and being an understanding girlfriend." She said.

"Don't be sad baby girl. I know and I can feel that the right guy for you is just near you but he still doesn't admit it." Prince said.

"Hey, what do you mean 'baby girl'? I'm not a baby anymore." She struck him on his shoulders then she suddenly pouted.

"I'm just kidding. I just want to lighten up your mood." Prince is now laughing.