Like an Empress - Akashi Seijuro x Reader

Happy birthday, Platinum-chan! 

For this Akashi x Reader, I decided to write a Himedere!Reader since I hadn’t done one yet and thought it would be fun. 

Rated PG13!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was seemingly nothing but a normal day in the year. However, the date was actually quite a significant thing to you - your birthday.

Known as the Princess of Rakuzan High, you were somewhat of an idol. You were dubbed as so because your (h/l) (h/c) hair and glimmering (e/c) eyes made you seem more like a princess than a student despite wearing the school uniform instead of fancy garbs. Your large cast of male fans swooned over your “himedere” personality, attempting to pamper you by tending to your every need.

Thus, you were highly revered by the students who all wished you a great “Happy birthday!” Though you appreciated the sentiment, there was only one student you were interested in. 

Akashi Seijuro held a regal title of his own in Rakuzan High School - the Red Emperor. It completely fit that such a man should be your perfect counterpart, however he never paid much attention to you. Always absorbed in his studies and basketball, the redhead had little time for you.

It pissed you off really. You were the daughter of one of his father’s most important business partners, and thus became the closest thing to what would be a childhood friend to Akashi. Despite your familiar connections to the boy, he didn’t pay you any more attention than his teammates.

“(F/n), could you please stop leaning on my desk?” Said boy asked with a monotone voice. It was more of a command in this case when spoken by him, and you were forced to comply. Akashi didn’t even bother to look at you, continuing his work and ignoring you, causing you to pout.

“Akashi, could you please stop doing all your paperwork in my presence?” You shot back. (And also could you maybe pay some of your time to me?)

“I cannot afford to.” He simply replied, causing you to fume silently as you sat down on the couch nearby.

You were quick to open your mouth though, and lashed, “I thought that you were raised as a gentleman, Akashi. No real man would ignore a lady in need of his services.” You then mumbled spitefully, “Especially on such an important date to her as today.”

Expecting some sort of recognition, you imagined that he would instantly realize that it was your birthday and stop all other projects for you. ...a deeper recess of your mind imagined/hoped that he would carry you off into the sunset or something like Prince Charming. You were heavily disappointed.

“Hm, what date would that be?” Akashi drawled with an unamused tone. “I see nothing special about today, so you should silence yourself in order for me to get this finished.”

His words caused you shock and you held a hand to your heart, saying sarcastically, “Wow, some Prince Charming you are.”

He ignored your scathing comment and didn’t reply. Continuing to inscribe elegant signatures onto the papers, you grew impatient and decided to spell it out for him.

“In case you forgot, today is my birthday. You know, b-i-r-t-h-d-a-y, the day of the year you were born. I bet you forgot!” You snarled, hands clenching the fabric of the couch you were sitting on.

Akashi stopped his work for a second to look at you with amusement. “What, did you really think an Akashi was so uncouth as to forget something like a birthday? What do you take us for?”

“If you knew then why didn’t you pay any attention to me?! It’s obvious that of the Akashi family, I should at least take you as a horrible person!” You were acting a bit childish now, but you really wanted him to spend some time with you. “A birthday is a day where one should be treated well! In the case of females, one should be treated like a princess!”

“Oh, really?”

“Yes!”

“What did you want again?”

“God dammit, Akashi! I want you to stop paying attention to your stupid paperworks and pay attention to me! I want you to tend to my needs!”

“Alright.” You mentally cheered when you heard his reply and saw him get up, only you were surprised when he caged you between his body and the couch you were sitting on with his arms.

He brought a piece of your hair to his lips and kissed it. Embarrassed, you stuttered, “B-bakashi, what- Ah!” You gasped when his lips trailed to your neck instead and nibbled lightly on the soft skin. He sucked on this spot on your neck that made you moan rather loudly. Blushing the color of Akashi’s hair, you pushed his head away from your neck and complained, “Let me finish my sentence! What are you doing?!”

“I’m giving you the attention you so desired.” Akashi teased, his smooth, seductive voice making your arms that were keeping him away weaken. Free to continue now, he trailed the kisses up your neck to your jawline before claiming your mouth as his. He slipped his tongue inside after running his hands down your sides and making you gasp. Breaking the kiss, he moved to your ear, dragging his tongue over the shell, and whispered hotly, “This is what you wanted, correct? You wanted me to tend to your needs.” He gave you one last peck before withdrawing completely from your body to return to his seat at his desk.

Akashi left you feeling hot and bothered at the couch, as well as flushed and embarrassed. “Y-you’re such a tease, leaving me like this!” You accused, pointing a finger at him. “T-this was not gentlemanly at all! You’re no prince!”

“Of course not. I’m more like an emperor if I say so myself.” Akashi was satisfied with the state he left you in and was about to finish his work until he noticed your teary eyes resulting from the embarrassment and feelings he gave you.

“You’re so mean, Akashi!” You pouted, thinking that he was going back to ignoring you again to resume his paperwork.

However, the male sighed at your sulking and stood up from his desk for the second time that day. Kneeling down, he took your hand in his and brought it to his lips. “Fine, I suppose that I can spoil you - just for today. However, instead of treating you like a princess, I will be treating you like an empress instead.”

Well, Akashi was no prince, but you supposed that an emperor would do just fine as well.