7

-October 1st 1971-

Willy:How do you like seeing the Chocolate Room?.

Jayne:Its just as beautiful in person."Smiles".

Just like that we are interrupted.

Mrs.G:What a disgusting dirty river.

Me and Willy get up and we walk to the group.

Mr.S:It's industrial waste that.
You've ruined your watershed Wonka's.It's polluted.

Willy:It's chocolate.

Veruca:That's chocolate?!.

Charlie:That's chocolate.

Violet:A chocolate river.

Joe:That's the most fantastic thing I've ever seen.

Willy:Ten thousand gallons an hour.And look at my waterfall.That's the most important thing.It's mixing my chocolate. It's actually churning my chocolate.You know no other factory in the world mixes its chocolate by waterfall."To Mr.Salt".But it's the only way if you want it just right.

Charlie:Grandpa"Points".Look over there across the river!.They're little men!.

Joe:Jumping Crocodiles Charlie!.Now we know who makes the chocolate.

Mr.S:I never saw anybody with an orange face before.Funny looking people aren't they Wonka?.

Mrs.T:What are they doing there?.

Willy:It must be creaming and sugaring time.

Violet:Well they can't be real people.

Jayne:Well of course they're real people.

Mr.S:Stuff and nonsense.

Willy:No Oompa Loompas.

Guests:Oompa Loompas?!.

Willy:From Loompaland.

Mrs.T:Loompaland?.There's no such place.

Willy:Excuse me dear lady...

Mrs.T:Mr.Wonka I am a teacher of geography.

Willy:Oh well then you know all about it and what a terrible country it is.Nothing but desolate wastes and fierce beasts.And the poor little Oompa Loompas were so small and helpless they would get gobbled up right and left.A Wangdoodle would eat ten of them for breakfast and think nothing of it.And so I said Come and live with me in peace and safety away from all the Wangdoodles and Hornswogglers and Snozzwangers and rotten Vermicious Knids.

Mr.S:Snozzwangers?.Vermicious Knids?. What kind of rubbish is that?.

Willy:I'm sorry but all questions must be submitted in writing.And so in the greatest of secrecy I transported the entire population of Oompa Loompas to my factory here.

Veruca:Hey Daddy I want an Oompa Loompa.I want you to get me an Oompa Loompa right away.

Mr.S:All right Veruca all right.I'll get you one before the day is out.

Veruca:I want an Oompa Loompa now!.

Violet:Can it you nit!.

Charlie:Grandpa look at Augustus.

We look over to see Augustus drinking some of the Chocolate river.

Joe:Don't worry, he can't drink it all.

Mrs.G:Augustus sweetheart save some room for later."Walks to him".

Willy:Oh uh Augustus please don't do that.My chocolate must never be touched by human hands.