3

-December 24th 1970-

    Me and Willy are still kissing for what feels like hours but is only seconds.Willy and I pull back for air as we pant.

Willy:That was...Well sweet."Chuckles".

Jayne:Just as candy."Winks".

Willy:"Laughs".

    At that moment Gastov enters the room and me and Willy let go of eachother.

Gastov:Jayne...Mr.Wilkinson said the towns cleared enough for you to sneak out of the factory.

Jayne:Uh..Right Gastov...Thank you.

Gastov:"Nods leaving".

Jayne:Guess that's my cue.

Willy:"Nods".Leaving the factory eh?.

Jayne:Just some last minute shopping is all.Wilkinson may have bought me dresses but I do have other things I need.

Willy:Alright."Pecks her lips".Be careful.You only saw the movie.You don't know what it is actually like.

Jayne:Neither do you Willard."Smirks".

Willy:"Chuckles".

    I leave the room and go out the factory's back door.Wilkinson hands me my purse as I leave the factory nervously.I walk into town and stop at a shop that has a lot of men's things.I walk in and look around.Since I've been here Willy shared half of his money with me as a fair partner ship.I look around the shop and find the perfect Christmas gift for Willy.I bring the gift to the cashier and buy it.The lady puts it in a small box then hands it to me.
    I leave the shop and come across Bill's candy shop.I smirk and walk in to see him working.No one else but him is there.

Bill:Good evening.New in town?.

Jayne:Yes I saw you were open and thought I'd check out the Candy shop

Jayne:Yes I saw you were open and thought I'd check out the Candy shop."Smiles".I used to work in a candy shop.

Bill:Really?.Who did you say you were?.

Jayne:Jayne Walker."Smiles".I heard much about you from a friend of mine.

Bill:Oh really?,All good I hope.

Jayne:Yes except for the fact you once punched him.

    Bill looks at me wide eyed and I chuckle.Back on the day he and Willy met.Willy was being a stinker and got on Bill's nerves.Bill punched him to shut him up.Sense then they became great friends.

Bill:So your the girl I've heard so much about?.

    I blush and nod even withought his presence Willy seems to make me blush.

Jayne:I had no idea he talked about me.

Bill:Oh he does.Quite often actually.He says your great at your job and great company.Which we all know he needs.