4

-January 2nd 1971-

    Me and Willy are going on our first date.I have now been living with him for 4 months.We are so happy about our growing relationship.We aren't Boyfriend and Girlfriend yet but I hope to be soon.I follow an Oompa Loompa to a room I've never been to before.The Oompa Loompa walks into it telling me to stay put.I decided to wear a nice dress for this occasion.The Oompa Loompa comes back out and takes my hand leading me into the room and leaves.The room is dark and I confusingly look around to figure out what's happening when some dim lights turn on.
    I see Willy lighting some candles on a table then the lights turn off as I walk towards him.He see's me smiling and giving me a small kiss.He pulls out a chair for me as we both sit down.We continue to talk about almost anything.We tell funny stories and have fun.We eat our food with delight.Soon we are finished and Willy just stares at me.

Jayne:What?.

Willy:Just thinking about how lucky i am to have you here with me."Smiles".Brown Hair as dark as Chocolate,Eyes as blue as the sky,Lips as pink as gumdrops.Smile that's as beautiful as a sunset and laugh that's just contagious.

I smile blushing.

Jayne:Your such a romantic.

Willy:You bring it out in me."Smiles".

    Later that night after our date and Willy finally asks to make it official between us...My mind begins to race.5 months till we release the golden tickets.5 long months then there will be 5 months from the first day till we open the gates.Me and Willy would be together for 9 going on 10 months at that time.October 2nd will be our 10 months anniversary.

-February 14th 1971-

    It is now Valentine's day and Willy is doing paperwork.I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck.Putting my face on his shoulder.

Willy:What are you doing?.

Jayne:Can't I just see my boyfriend?.

Willy:You have two eyes with perfect vision.You can see me clearly.

Willy continues to fill out paper work.

Jayne:Willy...

Willy:"Chuckles".Just one more signitare and the evenings ours.

Jayne:You promise?.

Willy:Promise my dear.

    I smile as he starts to write his signature.I unwrap my arms from his neck and I stand up straight and turn around as I'm about to walk to my desk I feel Willy's hands on my waist pulling me backwards into his lap and I begin to laugh.

Jayne:Willy!."Giggling".

Willy:Yes my Valentine?.

    I blush at the new nickname and smile up at him.

Jayne:If I'm your valentine...Then your my chocolate."Winks".

    Willy blushes at me making me laugh.He picks me up carrying me down the hallway as I laugh.

Jayne:Willy you goof!."Laughs".

    Willy carries me into my bedroom and throws me on the bed.I laugh as I get up.

Willy:Maybe i should punish you for distracting me from my work.

Jayne:Punish me?."Acts sad".Its Valentine's day!.

Willy:Exactly why your in trouble.

    Willy kisses me and as we kiss he pushes me into my bed making me hold a laugh as we continue...Of course the punishing was totally bad...Just kidding its the best punishment ever.
    The evening ended with us just laying in the bed together cuddling as we slept.