14

-October 20th 1971-

Joe:Willy is ready for you.

Jayne:Okay."Smiles".Lets go see my husband.

Hellen:Where is your bouquet?.

   I walk over to a vase of flowers and grab them.

Jayne:I had to add a little red."Chuckles".

Joe:Of course."Smiles".

   I grab Joe's arm and he looks at me and then opens the door.Hellen walks in front of us and to the backyard.

   Willy is talking to Richard and Bill as the Oompa Loompa's begin to sing the Wedding March and Willy looks at me as Hellen takes her place

   He looks shocked at my dress and then he grins and I see tears form in his eyes.I smile as i look at him.Soon I make it towards the altar and Joe gives me a kiss on my cheek before joining his wife and Hellen's in laws.Willy grabs my hand and I give the bouquet to Hellen.

Richard:We are assembled here to celebrate the joining of Jayne and Willy in the unity of marriage. There are no obligations on earth sweeter or more tender than those you are about to assume. There are no vows more solemn than those you are about to make. The Bride and groom gave prepared vows. Jayne will you begin?.

   I smile and I look at my husband and look into his eyes.

Jayne:August 30th 2016 I was in a Candy Shop I worked in.I was crying from a loss of one of my favorite actors.One whom i looked up to my entire life.I was sent home early and I got on the bus.The lights went out for a few seconds and came back on.I got off the bus and I saw I wasn't where i was supposed to be.I was going to get back in the bus but it hurried away.I went and sat down at a tree crying cause of the bad day.And that's when I heard someone speak and they asked what was the matter with me.When I heard the voice of the late actor I thought my ears were deceiving me.I shook my head continuing to cry but then I heard that voice again.Trying to console me so I looked up and said I must be off my rocker.I was asked why and I took a look at the person seeing what I thought was the impossible.The younger version of my favorite actor.Come to find out I was sent to August 30th 1970 in another world."Tears up".And I had met you.My soulmate.Everyday here I learnt to be happy.I felt loved and I found joy.I found family.I am so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you.I vow to love you forever.In sickness and in health.

Willy:Jayne my dearest Valentine.Since the day you came here my life changed for the better.You've made me happier than i have ever been.You make me laugh,You make me want to sing of joy and you are my pure imagination.You are the love of my life.There are so many memories we've made.

*Flashback -September 30th 1970-(Jayne's P.O.V*

   Today we are in our office and Willy keeps asking me questions and today his question is why I don't want a tour of the Factory.

Willy:I don't understand it.

Jayne:It's better to enjoy it first hand on the day the 5 contestants arrive.I know every scene by the back of my hand.I know what the places look like.I do want to see them but I want to experience the place like in the movie.

Willy:Sometimes your so frustrating.

Jayne:As are you.But I'm not complaining.I rather enjoy your personality.

Willy:"Smiles".

Jayne:I'm almost sad I'd have to one day leave this place...My only family either died before i was born or passed away 7 years ago.Being here is like I have something to live for.Making people happy all over the world."Sighs".I wish to be here forever.

Willy:And you just may.No one knows what tommorow may bring.

Jayne:"Smiles".That you are right...I am so excited to meet some of my favorite people.I can hear them singing their songs already!.

Willy:Like what?.

Jayne:Like Bill from the Candy Shop in town...He sings a song about you in the first scene!."Smiles gladly".I can never contain singing the songs.

Willy:In that case...How about you sing this song to me.

Jayne:I will just embarrass myself.I could mess up the tune and it would be enough to make Bill sad.

Willy:"Laughs".He wouldn't be.The Bill I know would enjoy the show.

Jayne:"Sighs".Fine just don't laugh.

Willy:"Smiles".Of course not.

-February 14th 1971-

    It is now Valentine's day and Willy is doing paperwork.I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his neck.Putting my face on his shoulder.

Willy:What are you doing?.

Jayne:Can't I just see my boyfriend?.

Willy:You have two eyes with perfect vision.You can see me clearly.

Willy continues to fill out paper work.

Jayne:Willy...

Willy:"Chuckles".Just one more signitare and the evenings ours.

Jayne:You promise?.

Willy:Promise my dear.

    I smile as he starts to write his signature.I unwrap my arms from his neck and I stand up straight and turn around as I'm about to walk to my desk I feel Willy's hands on my waist pulling me backwards into his lap and I begin to laugh.

Jayne:Willy!."Giggling".

Willy:Yes my Valentine?.

    I blush at the new nickname and smile up at him.

Jayne:If I'm your valentine...Then your my chocolate."Winks".

    Willy blushes at me making me laugh.He picks me up carrying me down the hallway as I laugh.

Jayne:Willy you goof!."Laughs".

-Present-

Willy:Jayne I promise to forever love and cherish you.Thru sickness and health and to forever be off my rocker with you just like day one.

Jayne:"Smiles,Chuckles".

Richard:I now officially pronounce you Mr and Mrs Wonka!.

   Me and Willy kiss and everyone cheers at it.