1

-August 30th 2016-

    She was just sitting at the table of the Candy shop

    She was just sitting at the table of the Candy shop.She was trying her best not to cry as she ate some Hershey's Chocolate.
    Just the day before her world came crashing down when she had gotten the news.Gene Wilder had passed away.The man who portrayed Willy Wonka in the 1971 film she loved all do much was dead.
    A 27 year old woman.Feeling as if she may cry over a man she never knew.How stupid some may think she was.She was born in 1988 her mom was completely obsessed with the movie and Gene Wilder.There was never a day in her first 18 years of her life that her mother hadn't had a film he was in playing.Her mother died listening to the song "I've got a golden ticket".Her father died when her mom was 2 months pregnant with her.All they had was Each other and Gene Wilder movies.After loosing her mom when she had turned 20 all she could do is watch "Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory" twice a month.She became dependent on the movie to keep her from going insane.She absoultley adored the character.She was just another fangirl dreaming of Willy Wonka as her boyfriend.Its stupid but imagination runs wild.
    Falling in love with a non existent person.How stupid is that?.She took the last bite of the Chocolate as tears threatend to fall.

???:Jayne Gena Walker!.

    Jayne looked up at her boss Davey Mathews from her seat.He knew her middle name and often teased her that if her mother had a son instead of a daughter she'd either be named Gene or Willy Wonka.

Jayne:Yes Davey?.

Davey:Go on home.No objections I can't have you frowning about around here.I know your hurting and you need time off.Now go on.

Jayne:"Nods".

    Withought another word Jayne leaves and gets on a train to go home.She is the only one on the bus but doesn't dare to cry.As the bus ride goes on the bus shakes and the power goes out for a few seconds before turning back on.The bus stops and she gets off.
    She looks around seeing she's not where she's supposed to be.Before she can get back on the bus it Hurry's away leaving her stranded in an unknown town.
    She spots a tree and goes to sit down in front of it.She barries her head in her knees as she starts to cry.
    First her favorite actor dies,She gets sent home,Now she doesn't know where she is.As she cries a voice makes her jump.

???:Dear lady...What is the matter?.

    Her ears must be deceiving her.She couldn't possibly hear Gene Wilders voice.She shakes her head as she continues crying.But the voice speaks again.

???:If you talk about what's bugging you...Perhaps you'd feel better.

    She looks up but not at the person who is talking instead she looks away from him.

Jayne:I must be off my rocker...My imagination must be getting the better of me."Sighs".

???:Why do you think your off your rocker?.

    Jayne finally looks at the person speaking and she gasps.

???:You alright?.

Jayne:Holy Candy shop.

???:Not what i was expecting.

Jayne:I'm defiantly off my rocker...Or dead as a matter of fact.There is no way you are who I think you are.

???:My names Willy.

Jayne:Yup definitely not wierd when I'm crying over the death of my favorite actor I see a spitting image of his younger self in front of me.

<Willy's P.O.V>

    I was outside the back of my factory when I saw a woman walk to a tree next to it.I walked out and saw her with her head in her lap.Crying nothing less.Although i was risking it I walked up to her.

Willy:Dear lady...What is the matter?.

    The woman shakes her head and continues to cry.

Willy:If you talk about what's bugging you...Perhaps you'd feel better.

    The woman perks her head up and looks away from me.

???:I must be off my rocker...My imagination must be getting the better of me."Sighs".

Willy:Why do you think your off your rocker?.

She finally looks at me and she gasps.

Willy:You alright?.

???:Holy Candy shop.

Willy:Not what i was expecting.

???:I'm defiantly off my rocker...Or dead as a matter of fact.There is no way you are who I think you are.

Willy:My names Willy.

???:Yup definitely not wierd when I'm crying over the death of my favorite actor I see a spitting image of his younger self in front of me.

<Jayne's P.O.V>

    The Gene Wilder look alike stares at me with a confused face.

Jayne:Don't tell me you think your Willy Wonka?.Or Gene Wilder who portrays him in the movie?."Smirks".Cause that would rather be stupid to say unless I really was off my rocker.

???:That would make two of us seeing as Willy Wonka is my name...I assure you i am telling the truth.

Jayne:Pfft as if I'm in the movie Willy Wonka and The Chocolate factory."Laughs".I must be dreaming some wierd grief dream.Next thing I hear would probably be that Gobstoppers are real."Laughs".Now thats a nice thought.Putting a non exsistent slugworth out of his business."Laughs".

???:"In shock".Who are you?.

Jayne:Jayne Gena Walker."Sighs".I should be waking up any minute if I'm not dead and in heaven.

???:I-i didn't create Gobstoppers yet...No one even knows they exist-

Jayne:Now stop it right there Mr.I believe I'm Willy Wonka.Stop feeding my mind with a load of crap.Cause Golden Tickets,Chocolate Rooms,Golden Gesse and Oompa Loompa's only exist in the imagination and in a movie from 1971.

???:"Raises eyebrow".Its 1970 dear.I have no idea who you are but I most certainly may be off my rocker as well.Since you know of my life.

Jayne:"Gasps".I am definitely off my rocker to be seeing you as Gene Wilder and you having his voice!.

???:We'll be off our rockers together then.

Jayne:"Chuckles".I guess we'll be.

???:But I'm serious my name is Willy.

Jayne:I thought it was Willard."Smirks".Says so on the internet.

???:"Chokes on air".I never ever tell anyone my entire first name and what the hell is an internet?.

Jayne:Your not kidding...Are you?....I really am in the Wonka verse....Aren't I?.

Willy:It would seem so...

Jayne:I'm not in 2016...I'm in the 1970s...I wasn't even born then."Frowns".

Willy:I'm sorry...I don't know how you got here...But I'll let you live in my factory with me.

Jayne:Even if I'm off my rocker and just dreaming if you...I trust you Willy.

    Willy takes my hand helping me up.He leads me to the oh so famous factory and into his office.I smile at the office and Willy looks at me oddly.

Jayne:It's just like I dreamt it to be.Bigger in person but still unique.

Willy:"Smiles".