Chapter 13

Mason's POV

The last two weeks have been tiring and boring, I got to apologize to Tobi but she just walked away, everyday has been the same cycle, school, home, sleep, I barely eat and I scratching my arm with a razor I found in my mom's closet, it's not cutting but it looks like cat scratching, at least it's finally summer break and I can be alone after the dumb party, I'm not gonna drink or take anything I'm just going to stay on my phone and talk to Jaren, "you ready?" My mom checks in on me, I sigh and get up, grabbing my phone, and drag myself out of my room. I get to the party and walk in with my hands in the pocket of my hoodie I noticed there was some sort of tape around the staircase, I'm guessing no one is allowed up there, I see an empty place on the couch next to Jaren who was talking to someone, "oh, hey Mason" he greets me, I forced smile and take out my phone but I didn't realize it was only at 20%, "fuck" I whisper to myself and sigh I must have forgotten to charge it.

Jaren gets up with his friend, leaving me alone on the couch, until someone I've never seen before walks over and sat next to me "hey" he greets with a soft smile, "hi" I say back "I'm Finn" I turn to face him "you probably already know who I am" I slightly frown "no, I don't go to your school, I just noticed you haven't had a drink and looked pretty lonely" he says and hands me his red party cup "well, I'm Mason" I grab the cup 'it's just one drink' I think to myself and basically chug it all down, he chuckles and gets closer to me, it began making me uncomfortable so I scoot back but he grabs wrist and pulls me off the couch "hey!" I call out, then he drags me up stairs "we aren't allowed up here" I say trying to loosen his grip "it's fine, this is my house" he smirks.

A/N POV

Finn threw Mason into a small and dark closet, he grabbed Mason's wrists with one hand and pinned him against the wall "Please! Don-" Mason begged but Finn kissed him and forced his tongue in Mason's mouth, he whimpered and bit his tongue, Finn groaned and pulled away, Mason gasps for air as Finn backed up a bit, Mason tried to find an escape but the taller male was blocking the door and it was too small of a space to go around him, so he was stuck and scared, Mason gets slapped aggressively across the face leaving the dark red hand mark on his left cheek, Mason knew he couldn't yell for help, people aren't in allowed upstairs and the music downstairs is too loud for anyone to hear him, Finn choked Mason and began kissing him again, anytime Mason would struggle tried to push him away he would tighten his grip, meanwhile downstairs Cameron got worried, he saw Mason with Him and now he can't find him, he doesn't trust the random guy, "have you seen Mason?" Cam asked Jaren in the kitchen "he should be at the couch" "he's not" He stated and sigh, Cam go up Matt who was with his girlfriend, "Hey Matt" He say "we're talking now?" He questions "that's not why I'm talking to you, I'm trying to find Mason," Cam sassed "he probably went home" Matt shrugged "he was just with someone, and the guy looked shady" he say "fine, I'll look around" he gave up, they tell Jay and looked around the house, backyard and asked around then all met up in living room, "he's not here, he left," Matt said, Cameron almost thought the same until Jay said "unless he's upstairs" they quickly go upstairs and walked down the hall then they stopped when they heard wincing and quiet sobbing behind a door along with "if you keep crying I will hurt you even more," in a quiet voice, they all looked at each other, Matt slowly reached for the door handle Cam nods to head signaling to open the door, when he does they sees Mason pinned against the wall, eyes were shut closed as tears streamed down his face and he had a red hand print on his face, clearly not wanting to be there, his hoodie was thrown on the floor and his shirt was stretched out, Finn had his hand up Mason's shirt, Mason had hickeys all over his neck and chest, Jay pulled Finn away from Mason making him fall onto the ground revealing a deep bite mark on his neck, "oh my god" Cam whispers completely shocked, Mason slowly slides down the wall, keeping his eyes closed, as Finn tried to make up an excuse, Jay grabs him by the collar of his shirt and punched him in the face, nearly knocking him out, Mason buried his face in his knees and began crying harder "Mason?" Matt approached him slowly, "hey, it's ok, I'll take you home" he said softly, getting on his knees, and grabbed Mason's hoodie along with his phone off the floor, Mason calms his breathing but he couldn't stop the tears from running his cheeks, Cam helps Mason up.

Mason was still shaking but he stopped crying at least, he ran his hand over my neck feeling the bite mark, it hurt like hell, Mason never thought they would look for him, they could've just thought he left, but he's glad they did, "you ok?" Matt asks him, focusing on the road, "I'm fine, thanks" he responded, Mason knows he's just being nice because he feel pity for him, it annoys him that's the only reason why, they got to his house and he parks the car, "are you-" "I'm fine, you don't have to pretend to like me because you feel bad for me, ok? When I leave you can hate me again" Mason snapped "Mason-" He left the car before Matt could say anything else, and storm into his house "hey Mas- what happened to your neck?" His mom says getting up from the couch, Mason run into his room then lock the door behind him.

⚠️Self-Harm Warning⚠️

Mason goes into his nightstand and shuffles through his things to find the razor blade, then lifts up his sleeves and makes deep cuts over the small scratches, counting them 1,2,3,4,5...10, he stopped and watched as the blood rolled down his forearm, he didn't cry, he cleaned it up and patched it up then went to bed.

Word count: 1107