Chapter 3

It's finally Saturday! I can't believe this is actually happening, Matt was going to pick me, and my friends up I pace around for a few minutes making sure I having everything until I heard a car honk outside and my doorbell rings, Koby's out with some friends but he knows I'm going to spend the night with them plus he's old enough to take care of himself, what could go wrong?

I grab my bag and run downstairs as I made it to the door I get my phone and charger off the couch I open the door and see Matt standing there patiently with Tobi in the backseat of his black ford which I'm guessing is who honked "Hey!" I say, he gives a sweet smile back "you ready?" He asks, I nod and walk out locking the door behind me, then walking towards his car, not realizing that Jay was in the front seat until getting a little closer so I sit in the back with Tobi. We pick up Eric and Jaren said he was going to meet us there.

We arrive at his house, we go in seeing Cameron, he wave at us, Tobi blushes waving back "I'm Cam" he introduces "Mason, Eric, and Tobi, right?" he asks standing up and pointing at each one of us as he says our name "and Jaren is on his way" I state, Eric flopping onto the couch, Cam seem to smile to himself as he watched him.

Knock knock!

"That's probably him now" I chime with a little hop "can you get that for me?" Matt asks me "of course" I can't help but imagine him and I living together and kissing each other and cooking for each other, I open the door "Hey" I hear Jaren say shyly as I let him in "what should we do first?" Cameron asks clapping and rubbing his hands together "keep it down!" someone yells upstairs "what?" Matt asks confused "we weren't even making any noise" "you don't need to, I already know you guys are going to make noise" they come out, it was girl, I'm guessing it was Matt's sister, she had brown hair, greenish eyes, she was wearing a black crop top and high waist jeans, and dear god she had a huge package, I honestly don't understand how Eric or any straight guy likes this, I mean yeah she's pretty and all, but I feel uncomfortable just at the thought of kissing a girl, I look over at Eric, he was already drooling over her, I roll my eyes and chuckle "oh, hey! You have new friends!" She says coming downstairs "I'm Bianca, but you can call me Bee" she says sweetly "Bee, this is Eric, Tobi, Jaren, and Mason," Matt says pointing to each one of us and looking at me when he said my name, "it's great to meet you" Tobi smiles "same here" she smiles back at Tobi "have fun but remember to be quiet," she says going back upstairs and into her room "sorry about her" Matt rubs the back of his neck "it's fine" Jaren chuckles, "really fine," Eric says still drooling "that's my sister," Matt says disgusted, we all laugh, but a stranger expression grew on Cam's face I couldn't figure it quite out, it's probably nothing, "how about we watch a movie?" I suggest, there was a mixture of sure's and yeah's from everyone. Some of us pick the movies, others went to get blankets or made popcorn then we all got onto the couches and started the movie, I was sitting in between Matt and Jaren, Cameron and Tobi sat together Jay and Eric sat together, we didn't choose a scary movie, thank god.

Matt's POV

I feel something lightly land on my shoulder, I look over to see what it was, it was Mason, he had fallen asleep on my shoulder, he looked kind of cute if I'm going to be honest "I'm gonna take him up to my room" I tell everyone, they all nod and smile as I slowly got up, I picked him up, bridal style, and walk him upstairs and into my room, I gently place him onto my bed, he hums softly as I put my blanket over him, I smile. I was about to leave until his phone rings and it wakes him up, he groans, rubbing his eyes then grabbing his phone from his pocket "hello?" He says sleepily "yeah?- he what?!" Mason sits up and gets up from the bed "uh, yeah I'm so sorry, I'll be there in a bit" he looked annoyed and concerned, he hangs up "what happened?" I asked "I need you to drive back to my house" he sounded angry, he didn't even look up from his phone, I'm guessing he was texting someone, "oh, sure?" I respond still confused, he nods and runs downstairs.