Chapter 12

1 week later...
Jay's POV

Mason hasn't been to school in a week, I'm kind of glad, he played me but I guess now I know why he didn't say 'I love you' back he knew he was gonna hurt me, Cam, Matt and I were kicked off the team, none of us are talking either, but I feel like I deserve this, I knew it was too good to be true, he could never liked me, but speak of the devil, Mason walks up to his locker everyone observed him, he wore all black, a black hoodie, jeans and shoes, he looked exhausted and depressed but I still hate him, I close my locked and went to class.

Tobi's POV

I can't believe Eric and Mason could keep something like that from me, how could they lie to me? All I've been was honest with them and this is what I get back, and Mason's lied to us so many times I thought we were supposed to be friends, I watch as Mason walks into class, I avoid any eye contact with him, I hate to say this but he's should've just stayed at home, it would've been better for everyone we only have two weeks until school ends so thankfully I won't have to see him.

Matt's POV

"They meant nothing, we agreed it didn't, I didn't even know he liked me" I try to explain to Bordie for a week now "I understand that, but I want to hear him say that!" she protests, "fine, go ask him, he's actually here today," I say and rub the temple on my forehead "Mason!" She calls out "not now" I whisper yell, during that week I was afraid he was going to hurt himself, but now that I actually see him, hatred fill me up, he made a promise and broke the second he made it, I was about to leave but Bordie grabs my arm, "do I have to stay?" I snarled "yep" I sigh, Mason walks over here, his hands in his pockets, with messy brunette hair, he starred at the ground he doesn't glow like before he's dull and sad, "yeah?" "Did you and Matt agree that the kisses, you guys so deeply shared, didn't mean anything?" She sassed, I groan and how she decides it or sees it, "yeah, that's what we agreed on" he responds "see!" I exclaims, she grin and holds my hand, "alright fine," she says, when I look back at Mason he had already left, Cam isn't talking to me because I told Mason that he was gay, I've tried to apologize but he ignores me or walks away from me.

Mason's POV

I sit in class I just wanna go home and be alone in my room, I'm surprised I made it through the day, everyone kept staring at me with disgusted or hate, the final bell rings and I look at Jay who was packing up, I didn't mean to hurt anyone it all just happened so fast, after everyone left Jay and I stood up and just he didn't even look at me "Jay... I'm sorry" I say softly, "did you ever like me?" He turns around, "I did- I-I do" I respond stepping closer to him, he shook his head "I can't forgive you, yet" he says and walks out, I feel like crying but I can't, I'm empty, I spent that entire week crying and hurting, now I don't feel anything. I open my locker and grab my things, "hey, Mason" a familiar voice said next to me, it was Jaren, with a black shirt and plain blue jeans, "hey" I say softly "how are you?" He asks leaning against the lockers "been better, so are you and John dating now?" He chuckles "we did but that ship has sank real quick" he says with a small frown, "oh, what happened?" "It's a long story, I'll just send you it" he takes his phone out "bye" I say closing my locker "bye" he waves.

Jaren's Flashback (A/N POV)

Jaren goes into John classroom and locks the door, they started dating two days before the Mason thing. (Tuesday) John smiles at his cute boyfriend, that hopped onto his desk, John gets in between Jaren's legs and holds his waist then pulls him closer quickly, Jaren gasps and smiles, they share a quick and sweet kiss, "hey John?" Jaren looks into Johns eyes, "yeah" he responded "have you ever dated your students before? Or done anything with them?" He wondered, and fidgets with John's black tie, "no, only you" he kisses Jaren's neck, making the younger male blush and smile, "I love you" John whispered into his ear, "I love you too" Jaren mirrors back sweetly. The next day while they were making-out Jaren's phone was spamming with notifications, "you should get that" John says raising an eyebrow, Jaren sighs and hops out of his lap, he takes his phone out of his backpack and notices it was a text unknown number, he opens it up and sees 3 video, 1 photo and 2 texts, the videos were of John hooking up with girls, different girls, in this classroom, the picture, was a positive pregnancy test, and the text read 'he's using you. I thought he loved me too but now I'm pregnant, he doesn't know but after we hooked up, he doesn't even look at me anymore nor talks to me' "Oh my god," He covered his mouth in shook, and tears rolled down his cheeks, "babe, what's wrong?" John got up from his chair as quick as possible, and places his hand on Jaren's shoulder "you liar!" He somewhat yells and pushes John away, he got a quick glimpse of what Jaren saw, "Jaren, let me explain," he said softly trying to stop Jaren from leaving, "there's nothing to explain, you're just using me" he grabs his backpack and walks towards the door, but John blocks the door, "please, Jaren" he begs "how many girls have you screwed? one of them is pregnant with your child" he cried even more, "what?" John was confused, he was going to have a baby? "Yeah, congrats, you're going to be a father, now please move" John listens to him as moves out the way.

Flashback over back to Masons POV

Jaren: So that's what happened.

Mason: Wow, Jaren I'm so sorry.

Jaren: it's ok, he's been trying to contact me and talk to me, and I can't change classes because it's technically the end of the year, but I'm still angry.

Mason: yeah makes sense, I gotta go, I'll talk to you later

Jaren: ok, bye

My dad knocks on my bedroom door and opens it "hey" I greet "hey, how are you feeling, about school?" he asks me, "it was ok I guess, nobody really talked to me besides Jaren" I respond and sit up against  the wall, he gives me a weak smile and was about to leave, "wait, dad" I called out "can I ask you something?" he nods "what changed your mind about me?" I ask and play with the sleeves of my hoodie, "I realized that you're the same Mason I've known since you were a kid, you just like guys instead of girls and that's not gonna change who you are" I smile "and your mom threated me" he jokes, he chuckles, I do too, "thanks, dad" he nods and smiles "oh, and your mom is probably going to force you to go to the "End of School year" party" he states, I groan "how does she even know about that, it's not a school party" he shrugs and chuckles.

Jaren's POV

I sit in class wait impatiently for it be over considering it's Mr.Keyes' class, "Jaren, can I see you after class?" He says, I sigh and nod, then doodled in my journal until getting startled by the bell ringing, everyone leaves, I look down to avoid looking at him, once everyone was gone he walks up to me "Jaren, can we talk now?" He lifts my head up with hand, "what do you want, Mr.Keyes?" I snarled "Mr.Keyes? Ouch," he grabs a chair and sits in front of me, "look Jaren, I'm so sorry, and I made it right with her, I gave her money for her abortion," he reassured, "is that what she wanted?" I ask "yeah, she did" he leans on my desk and gets closer to me, "so, do you forgive? I'm not using you, when I saw you that day, I knew I needed you in my life, but I didn't realized you liked me back, so when I finally did, I stopped the things with all the girls" He holds my hand "but you still lied" I snarled and got up grabbing my stuff "Jaren, please wait" he grabs my arm just as I was heading to the door, I sigh and decided to listen to him, then turn again "I know, I'm sorry, I've swear I've never dated any of my students, I'm Bi but you're the first guy I've ever dated" my expression softens, he pulls me in slowly by the waist, "I love you, Jaren" he whispers looking into my eyes "I have to go" I push him away, and left his room, and walk over to Mason "what's up?" he greets, "just talked to Mr.Keyes" I sigh "oof, how'd they that go?" "He apologized and said such sweet things but I turned him down" I respond, "why?" We begin walking "I don't know, there's something wrong with me," I groan "something inside me told me not to kiss him" I whine, "but do you believe him?" He asks, "I guess" I shrug, we say goodbye and part ways.

Word count: 1635