Chapter 7

Wake up hugging something warm next to me, I snuggle up more into it I hear a small chuckle that slightly startled me, look up to notice that I was cuddling Jay "good morning" he smiles "s-sorry" I blush pulling away from him, "it's ok, I just woke up anyways" I suddenly remember what happened and what he said last night, he called me baby like we're together, and we almost "did it", should I say something about it? No, he doesn't know I was awake, "you hungry? I can get you something to eat" He asked sitting up "no thanks, I should probably head home" I say sitting up as well, "are you still coming to the party?" "Yeah, what time?" I respond, he looks for his phone only to realize that it was in his pocket "5, it's 12 right now" he replies "ok, well see ya then" I confirm getting out of his bed "I'll take you home and I know you don't live close, so don't give me that bullshit," he states with a wink, "uh-" I get flustered causing my face heats up, I probably look like a tomato right now, I hide my face in the hoodie I was wearing and realized it wasn't mine and look down, and saw these aren't my sweatpants either "did you change me?" I question "oh yeah, you looked uncomfortable wearing jeans on" he blushed "don't worry, I didn't see anything" he gets up from his bed then goes into his closet and walks it with a pair of clothes, I'm guessing their mine, he hands them to me "you can take a shower in my bathroom" he point towards a door in his room "thanks" I say and walk into the bathroom.

After my warm shower, I changed back into my clothes then walk out, I didn't see Jay in his room so I headed downstairs but he wasn't there either, "Jay?" I call out, which was stupid because that would've got me immediately killed if this was a horror movie, "BOO!" Someone creeps up behind me, scaring the shit out me "what the fuck?" I somewhat yell, I turn around and get greeted by Matt's cute smile, "oh, h-hi" I greet with the a little stutter "hey, what are you doing here?" He furrowed his eyebrows and smiles "I uh, I spent the night here" Jay walks in "Chad wants me to help him out with the party stuff, and apparently paint spilled all over his carpet" he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion "why does he have paint?" Matt ask "no clue" Jay shuts off his phone "well, I guess since you have to go I could take Mason home" Matt suggests, Jay looks at me then nibbles on his bottom lip, I was looking at my phone :> but I could see him from the corner of my eye, "sure" he agrees "let's go" I smile at them, Matt nods his head and we begin to head out "hey Mason" I turn around to look at Jay "I had fun, thanks" I blush and wave goodbye before leaving and entering Matt's car.

"So, what'd you guys do?" Matt broke the silence in the car "we just hung out around the park, and he asked if I wanted to stay over" I give him a mini summary, "do you like him~?" He sweetens nudging my shoulder, "i- uh no- yes! fuck- actually, um" I staggered with my words, he chuckles "you're adorable" I can't believe the Matt notorious just called me adorable, I just want to jump onto him and kiss him and slip my tongue into his mouth then kiss his neck as I straddled him in the driver seat then... wait, I did that with Jay, oh god I feel like such a whore right now, what am I supposed to do? I can't date both, I mean do I want both of my them? I couldn't control myself with Jay late night and I can barely handle myself right now with Matt, I hate this, "what about Bordie?" I bring up, he smiles "we're, uh, dating" he smile gets wider, my heart sinks immediately I wasn't expecting this at all "wow already?" I ask trying not to be rude "well, we're not official yet but I'm taking her out on Wednesday after school" he states "well I wish the best of luck" he chuckles and blushes, "we're here" Matt announced "thanks" I say as I get out the car "bye" he nods, I walk towards my house and open the door with my key as Matt drove away, I go in seeing my mom in the kitchen, she smiles at me and greets, I'm guessing Koby is in his room, probably still mad at me, and dad's at work, I go upstair into my room, after closing the door I flop onto my bed and groan, in conclusion, I like two guys, Jay actually likes me and Matt is just warming up to me but he's is now dating Bordie, should I date Jay? But I can't just leave Matt in the dust I've liked him for too long, I don't wanna move on from Matt, fuck this is going to be hard.

Matt's POV

After dropping Mason off at his house I drive to mall where Bordie wanted me to pick her up, I guess I'm an Uber driver now, she gets into the front seat "thanks for picking me up" she greets with a cute smile "of course, it's no problem" I assure "I can't wait for our date" she says excitedly "right, I was wondering" I say, she gives me a confused look "are we official?" I ask rubbing the back of my neck "are you asking me to be your girlfriend?" She questions back "I guess so" I grin slightly biting my bottom lip, she giggles "of course I would love to be your girlfriend" she responds blushing, I can't believe we're actually together, I mean it wasn't a romantic way to ask but we're together, I continue driving to her house and we talk more, when I get to her house, we say our goodbyes and she kisses me on the cheek, but I wish she kissed me on the lip, her lips looked soft and sweet I could wait until we do kiss so I could feel my heart race, and feel the butterflies in my stomach as mini fireworks go off, and I think she read my mind since she paused before leaving, turns around then cups my cheeks and leans in, pressing her lips against mine, but something was off this feels wrong, why isn't my heart elevated? Where are the butterflies? and the mini fireworks? We pull away she smiles at me, I force a small smile then she got out my car, do I not like Bordie as much as I thought I did? I can't tell her that we just got together, 'you know what I'm just gonna go to the party and think about this later,' I concluded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1190