chapter 15

5 hour I hear Randolph baby woke up we are here. I woke up look at Randolph and the clock on his dash and said i see for 5 hour Landon said yes you did.

I said ok let me have the laptop Landon head the laptop i Hank the security cameras turn off for 20 minute then I said now we need to to hurry we have 20 minute start now we got out the car run to the door i got the key out under the flower pot unlock the door then i put a voice recorder device in the living room then the kitchen, we go to the bedroom i put one device in there now we at the basement Randolph, landon get his sister and brother I put the device in here then we go to his office, meeting room i put the device in there i got the phone type in the code then I said we need to go we have 10 seconds to get out and away.

We all run to the SUV got in drive away in time Landon Orlando said together we did it. I said yes we did. I call Matthew he answers sis what wrong i said nothing i need you to call father ask him to call your doctor Matthew said I always did it sis by the way you are great. I said thank you brother my family is mafia we are the impossible no one can stop us.

Randolph, Matthew said that damn right I said now let go to father for the doctor check and fix my new family we hand up Orlando said here Selena it time for your medicine I look at him get the medicine from him and said thank i dont want my ass hurt again.

Landon laugh and said here i look at him he head me a brown bag I take it look in it it a sandwich then i said thank for the sandwich i am hungry. Landon said you welcome you have nothing intel morning we take turn driving we let you sleep i said ok what about y'all eat. We have our. I just nob and turn around and eat.

When i done eat Randolph head me a bottle of water and i take my medicine the new cell phone alarm go off. I said we have a voice message then I listen to it i bust out laughing and said Damon know you was there where him did not see your brother and sister in the basement, and now they look for us. They not know we are still in California. Landon,Orlando, Randolph bust out laughing and said you are great then Orlando phone ring he said it Matthew i said answer it he answers yes Matthew, yes Selena took your medicine and yes she ate Reno. I look at Orlando.

Landon, Orlando said damn you are so smart we need you in the team I said I am in the team be dated my sweet angel mafia boss right over here I will not leave his side no matter what, I am his queen.

Randolph said baby are you really my queen I look at him and said yes if you want me to me. Randolph said yes I damn do want you to be you are my angel princess. I said you are my sweet angel mafia men, my heart, soul, save, you are my everything. After i said that Randolph pull over Orlando, Landon get in the front me and selena in the back we got out i got in the back Randolph got in reno drive the other SUV now then Randolph kiss me i moan in his kiss he pull away you are everything you save my sister and brother.

I smile he put my head on his chest he said princess go to sleep you are safe. I close my eye i fell sleep in Randolph arm.