bonus chapter

I woke up it is Christmas day it is Elijah and Charlotte first Christmas we go to mom and dad

I got up take a shower then got dress I go downstairs I see the kids. mom Elijah see me I said where your dad in the kitchen with uncle Giovanni and uncle reno, tonio I said ok I walk to the kitchen Giovanni said hi sister in law I said hi Giovanni how are you Giovanni said I am fine

I go get me some water Randolph come to me and whisper what wrong i said I have a headache I am fine I whisper please don't tell Matthew I don't have no more of the medicine for 2 day what I...Randolph yell what!

Reno said what wrong Randolph said nothing I can't fix then Matthew walk in hi oh sister what wrong I look at Randolph back at Matthew put my head down try to go out the door

Randolph see don't go out the door baby then Elijah walk in mom aunt amber need you. I said ok where is she Elijah said outside.

I said under my breath thank god I want out Matthew and Randolph ask what was that I run out the door to amber I walk to her what wrong she said can you take Elijah and Charlotte to their room I said ok Emily said oh shit I ask  what wrong then I was throw over a shoulder Elijah said uncle Matthew put my mom down. I yell what Matthew put me down

Matthew said Elijah take your sister to our room mom have to explain something. Yes uncle Matthew and you Selena no i dont put you down Intel we in the house.

I said what wrong with you Matthew said you know what. Wrong with me I yell Randolph i kick your ass tell him.

He carry me inside and sit down on the couch Matthew put me on the couch start y'all at me what did I tell you about your medicine I..I was going explain but Matthew yell more I got up walk out the door to the car headed to mom and dad with tear eyes.

When I got there I got out the car go knock on the door dad open baby girl what wrong I hug dad and said Matthew yell at me about my medicine but I don't have to take it no more I try to tell him but he keep yell at me I leave the house come here.

Dad said I talk to him come in i said I am go to my room mom hug me walk to my room lay on the bed. I feel sleep.

When I woke up I go downstairs see everybody I go to the kitchen Elijah saw me mom I said hi baby.

Matthew, Randolph said Selena i walk away to the kitchen hi. Mom need help. Mom said no baby go to the other then i hear dad baby girl come here I walk out the kitchen to father. Yes dad you call me . yes baby go sit down my Matthew I look at Matthew go sit down.

Father said how tell Matthew what you told me about the medicine I look at Matthew and said before you yell at me again I don't have to take the medicine no more the doctor said it the other day, I try to tell you but you keep yell at me

Matthew said I sorry sis I didn't know I said I try to tell you...I know sis come here I hug him Randolph said baby you didt tell me that? I try to Intel you yell what

Then we all open up gift the kids have fun we start to eat Emily and amber go to the kitchen we hear ouch I jump up run to the kitchen see amber,Emily hold their stomach I yell reno, Tonio come here they run in What wrong sis.

I said y'all wife is in Libor. They yell what! They run the them Reno yell Orlando get the car ready we have a baby.

Orlando run out the door reno pick up amber Tonio pick up Emily we all go to the car me the kids Randolph with mom and dad the other with Matthew. We headed to the hospital

Reno, Tonio is wait in the waitroom when we got there I said we have Christmas baby's reno, Tonio smile and said yes we are think about it then the doctor come out I ask how is my sister in law the doctor said they are fine I said the baby's he said all 3 is fine I said what 2 you have twin the doctor said amber have boy and girl Emily have a boy

I turn to reno he talk to Father I call him he look oh how..I said reno you have twin reno mouth full open. You Tonio have a boy they are fine. I turn to the doctor can we see them. Yes you can with me we all see them we walk in see my 2 nephew and niece. Awww they are so cute.

Randolph said what is their name reno, Tonio said we want angel name we don't know none i said i have some angel name for boy and girl.

Reno, amber said what is they i said boy name are Nathaniel mean gift of god or D'Angelo in Italian the meaning of the name D'Angelo is from the angel

Tonio said thank one is my son name reno said Nathaniel is my son name.

I said what is the full name Reno? Reno said Nathaniel rylan meller .i said ok what your tonio? Tonio said D'Angelo Michael meller I said ok Reno what about the your girl name amber said i want a name angel Or a rose name for her. I said i have the perfect name Reno, Amber said what is it i said it Rosangel is mean Rosangel is an Italian compound name composed of the elements ‘rosa’, which means; Rose’ and Angela, which means ‘angel.’ Hence, this divine name Rosangela means ‘rose-angel.’ This name may sound utterly exotic to the Americans ears, and that’s what makes it different from other angel inspired names. And there’s always an option of shortening it to Rose for the nickname.

Reno said wow i love it i said i have one more is not about rose name is marangela it mean This one of the loveliest combination name we have seen in a while. Mariangela is the contracted form of Maria and Angel and means ‘rebel angel’. This name may seem middle-aged, but we’re sure it will make a comeback.

Tonio said wow for both and how you know all about this i said i was go call my son Nathaniel and my girl rosangela if i have another and i look it up.

Reno said i love the name rosangela you was go call your daughter rosangela now your niece is be call that. I smile ok what the full name reno said rosangela Mara meller and sis you mean have a great name for kids i said thank brother i want a family now i have a family of my own and a niece and nephew.

That night we go back to mom and dad drink hot chocolate and. Sing christmas song and laugh have fun and finish open gift and play with the kids and the baby
                            The end

caught between two mafia bossesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें