chapter 1

It been 5 year since I run away from Damon savage after try to raped me and since then I've been doing surprisingly well on my own. Let me introduce myself my name is Selena Madison I am 27 year old and move to new York in a one bedroom apartment which is fairly large for me at least I have a job at a cafe shop with my best friend Emily Pearce which is hour just down the street from my place and I'm  still look for my family.

I in a cab headed to the cafe shop when I get there I walk in see people eat and talking I walk in the locker room to change into my waitress outfit then walk out my friend came to me and said how are you I said I am ok still look for my family and hope dont dump into Damon after what I told you.

Emily said yeah I know oh yeah can you take table 4 for me I said yeah sure I grabbed my notebook walk half way I frozen what I said saw make me lost my breath was a sexy hot god with some people then I walk to then hi can I give your order one the guys said yeah you can sexy the other guy beside him hit his head ouch! Orlando bro that hurt I giggle.

He said I have a cheese burger and French fries a coffee I ask you want sugar and creater he said with 3 sugar sexy Orlando hit his head again I giggle again the other guy name Orlando said I have 3 fried eggs and sausage a black coffee and for you sir I look at the sexy god saw he look at me with his brown eyes and sexy face he said just coffee principessa I said sugar and creamer he said black with his Italian accent ( I smile I know some Italian principessa mean princess) and said ok guys it be 2 minutes the one said me princess say it ok take your time principessa.

I walk back to put in their order make their coffee then the food was done I walk back to the guy I said ok guy here your food and coffee here your cheese burger and French fries and coffee with 3 sugar and your 3 fried egg and sausage and black coffee and your black coffee sir. He said call me Randolph principessa the other said you have a good memory I said thank you sir you call me Orlando this is my crazy baby brother landon what your name Landon ask I said nice to meet yall my name is Selena.

I hear a little kid cry I turn see a liitle girl crying I said I be back guy I walk to the little girl and ask why wrong beautiful the little girl said i want a cookie and I cant found my mommy I said let go get you a cookie and after we look for your mom. She said ok we walk to Emily i said Emily give me a chocolate chip cookies for this beautiful girl and watch her I be back before I turn a young lady walk in summer the little girl turn and said mommy jump down run to her mother I walk to her she said thank you found my little girl i said you welcome she look at the little girl and ask where you got the cookies summer said that lady.

Her mother said I dont have the money to buy it i said it ok I buy it for her. The lady said thank you let go home.summer said thank you nice lady I said you welcome sweetheart.

I walk back to Emily and put out a 5 dollar bill to buy for the cookies then I walk back to the guy they look at me. Sorry guy about that y'all need anything else. Randolph said no principessa Orlando,Landon said nice of you to buy the cookies for the little girl I said yeah I don't like to see little kids cry and y'all heard that. They said yes we did I said oh it remind me of my brother they did the same for me and other kids I dont know where they are now.

Emily yell Selena boss want to tell to you. I said I be right there I turn back to the guy ok guy I have to go when I turn to walk I saw Damon walk in I said under my breath Damon savage not you I ran to the bathroom 3 minute in there I walk out then hear what that all about I jump and turn Randolph! He up against the wall. You scared me I said sorry principessa what that all about I said sorry I cant tell you Randolph I walk to the boss office I walk in boss you want to talk to me. Yes I do that guys you was talk to is our big customer you did great they said they want you to be their waitress every time they come in. I said with wipe eyes ok great. You can go now boss said.

Emily came to me and ask do you know that guy came in ask for you you look like you scared I said yes that the one I told you about. Oh yeah Emily said I look at the guys Randolph look at me I go give them their order ticket I walk to them Randolph ask again Selena what wrong what was that all about? Randolph please I cant tell you for your owen safety y'all need more coffee Landon said no sexy we done he duck his head down from his brother I laugh ok guys I look at Randolph I walk off I hear Landon said what she mean for your owen safety do she dont know who you are I said to myself what that mean.

I go in the locker room then back out Emily said the guy you was talk to told me to give you this I look at it, it a note it read if you need my help just call this number and the money is for you. I look at the money oh my god 6 hundred dollars bill.

It was time to go house I go home i go change clothes I call a cab minute the cab pull up i look around i saw Randolph said to the drive follow that car without being seen the drive said ok. Who are you Randolph the drive said that is Randolph McGraw mansion

I said who is that he look at me and said you dont know i said no take me to my apartment i told him the address I wrote down Randolph address

When i got to my apartment i go up the building stairs to my door unlock it open the door walk in close it go to the kitchen get a cup of water i go to my laptop look up Randolph McGraw what I saw I cant believe it he is so sweet but now he a mafia boss. I close my laptop i go take a shower then go to bed. I walk in my bathroom turn on the shower take my clothes off get in I cant believe Randolph is a mafia boss but he so sweet like a angel i got out put on my phone then get in bed i fell sleep right after my head hit the pillow.