chapter 7

London said we on the way please hurry Randolph if you hear me please stay with me you are my angel and safer dont leave me. 2 minute landon, Orlando, reno, tonio came run to us Randolph woke up please with tear go down my face i hear Reno sis let go we have to get him to the doctor fast i nod they pick him up and Landon said where is that asshole I said right over there.

Landon look damn you shot he good i said yeah it was my first time shot a gun. I got in beside Randolph then i said Randolph please stay with me dont leave me. Where we got back to the mansion the guys carry Randolph in the house the doctor look at him then a hour doctor came said he doing good nut he in a coma i yell nooo I bust in tear Reno said it ok sis Randolph is a fight he come through. I go to Randolph and said please woke up I need you i am not eat intel you wake up then i kiss him i go back to the guys and one guys i know ask jack said who do the paper work and the shipment and meeting? I said i di it i know how to do it Reno, tonio said are you sure i said yes i sure landon, Orlando said you are a life saver.

Then I walk to his office i still have Randolph phone i call emily she answer Emily it me she said hi Selena I said hi do you know boss number she said yes why I need to call him to get 2 week off something came up.

Emily ask like what I said i cant tell you she said ok then she told me boss number we hang up.

I call boss he answer on 3 ring Mr Jones it selena I call to see i can take 2 week off something came up. He said yes you can but why are you ok i said yes I ok it personal matter. He said ok you can thank call tell me. We hang up.

I took on Randolph laptop i call Orlando he came in what is it Selena? What is Randolph password he told me i put it in I look at it and said we have a shipment in 2 day y'all need to be there before it there Damon can't stole it.

Orlando said ok go it boss i said way that came from Orlando said you are the boss right now intel Randolph woke up i said ok Orlando left i start do Randolph paper work at 4 hour i go see Randolph I walk out his office to Randolph walk in walk to him and said you dont have to worry I am do your paper work and shipment and meeting Intel you woke up you need to woke up we need you i need you more.

Then I go take a shower then I got dress go back downstairs tonio said sister where you going I said I am go sleep in with Randolph it is my fault he in the coma. Reno said it not your fault. I walk off to the room i go in the bed with Randolph I kiss him forehead and said goodnight sweet angel of mine.