chapter 23

I woke up in a bed I look around i am in the masion we are home how long I sleep i wonder I got out the bed go take a shower after shower i got dress I walk downstairs i hear summer laugh and said stop Randolph that tickle I smile summer see me and run to me help me sister Randolph go get me i ask why he get you?

She said he is tickle me then Randolph came to me kiss me and ask how you feel i said i am fine then ask how long I sleep all I remember i fell sleep at dad how I woke in our bed at the mansion Randolph said you sleep for 3 hour I carry you to the SUV and the jet where we got there i carry you to our room and reno take summer to was post to be your room next to us.

I ask where is everybody at Randolph said matthew, emily, amber at the office Reno, tonio, Orlando, Landon a meeting.

I said oh I have to go to the office. no you dont matthew said you off for 2 week Randolph said I said ok great then Randolph look at summer and smile.

Randolph turn i have a smirk on my face I whisper to summer go hit Randolph on the butt and come back to me. She said ok she when hit Randolph on the butt he stopped in his tracks and turn look at summer run to me I laugh i look at him he put a smirk on his fine.

I said run summer me and summer run upstairs but Randolph catch me by the waist pull me in his arm i said summer go to our room hind she run Randolph whisper in my ear i know you told her to do that now you are get it my princess. I said what you go to do you can't do nothing when summer is here. He turn me to face him and said let see about that he threw me over his shoulder walk upstairs to our room put me on the bed and get on top of me Randolph what you doing he look at me and said this he kiss my lip then my neck I moan he kiss my stomach and said hi baby mom be bad today I have to punishment her.

What Randolph!

He look at me smirk please baby dont Randolph said I go back my beautiful fiance he left out the door i get up i don't think so baby he go to summer I open the door look out hear he summer when you hind at i go out and go hind myself in his office i go downstairs go in his office hind under his desk.

Minute or 2 i hear summer laugh and run and hear Randolph said now I get you now i need you to go to your room i go back to your sister and get her summer said ok Randolph I got out under the desk go to the door and open a little then I hear oh no she did left our room and hind from me I giggle then I hear ok princess you want to play let play you will lost. I listen when he come downstairs where are you my sweet baby I know you not in the game room come out where you are I close the door go under the desk hear the door open come on princess I know you under my desk i said to myself how you know that I hear he walk to the desk sit down on his chair and look at me under
The desk come out baby

I take a deep breath came out i look at him and ask how you know i was in your office he pull me to him put me on his lab and said i hear the door close then i knew I said it look like I can't hind from you.

Randolph said that right baby now I get you now i can do this he pick me up and put me on his desk he kiss me on the lip and neck he pull down my pant and underwear got on his knees kiss my thighs up the he is pussy he head between my leg licking my pussy I moan he put a finger inside me move in and out Randolph i moaned his name i put my hands on his head he put a other finger in i feel the feel in my stomach he knew he look at me and said cum for me baby i did all over his finger.

He lick his finger and stand up pull down his pant he slammed his dick inside me i moan he go faster and faster Randolph! Yes my princess you love this. Yes baby he go deeper and harder and faster the feel back in my stomach he look at me Randolph i about to cum then he go faster and deeper and said cum for me now i did he did after I stand up he kiss me and said you have a doctor appointment tomorrow check on our baby "oh yeah I am 10 week summer take 10 week with us she was have so fun.