A/N

Hey everyone! So the next chapter should be up Monday or Tuesday night, but there are a few things I wanna announce before hand. I also have a surprise for everyone at the end of this note, so read to the end!

So the first announcement: I'm changing the story's double line spacing to 1.15, since I don't want the chapters to be too long. So far the next chapter has 25 pages done, but when I changed the line spacing, it knocked it down to 15; and the length of chapters is really restraining me, since I spend half of my writing time worrying about the page numbers. I also don't want to split every chapter in parts like Josuke's chapters, since it'll make the story drag on for too long. There are three exceptions though: Hayato's chapter will be in 2 parts, Jotaro, Joseph, Jolyne, and Shizuka's chapter will be in 3 parts, as well as the climax. HOWEVER! If you guys don't like the spacing (too small to read, stuff like that) please let me know! I want this story to be enjoyable for everyone!

Next, there is a likely chance that this story will be on a brief hiatus. Classes start up again next week, I have to go to driving school, and I have to apply for an internship. Luckily all of my classes are online so I don't have to travel anywhere! But one of my sisters is starting kindergarten and she'll be home three days a week, so I'm going to have to watch her as my parents work. Now this hiatus isn't definite, I will try my best to upload on time, but if I don't then this is the reason why. School comes first (believe me, I'd much rather be working on this story). Thank you for understanding!

And now, the surprise!

A few weeks ago my older sister's boyfriend and I had my older sister guess Diamond is Unbreakable characters/stands! I was so excited to upload it and share it with the world...

But hoo boy, is the audio rough. My sister and her boyfriend cut out a lot, meanwhile my audio is so good you can hear weird crackling from my mouth (I know, its nasty). Basically, the video is kinda a mess and the audio is atrocious. However, I didn't want it to go to waste. So that's why I've decided to splice together my favorite moments/quotes from the recording and share it with you guys!

Warning though, there is some swearing.

Anyway, thank you guys for reading this note, and like I said before, the next chapter will be up either Monday or Tuesday night! Now enjoy my sis and I acting like morons! (The video is unlisted, so if it doesn't work I'll fix it ASAP. Also, I'm going to have her guess Stardust Crusaders and Golden Wind stands/characters).