Chapter 43

Supreme Kai, Goku, Kibito and Old Kai all watch the fight. “Gohan's up. Now Buu's real test is up.” Supreme Kai says proudly. Goku smiles and says, “I remember when he was just a baby. And now look at him. Its usually me who saves the earth. Now, its Gohan. I've never been so proud.”

Gohan feels a sudden sense of pride overwhelm him. “Hmm?” His power starts to glow and he looks at Majin Buu. “Looks like I've made my father proud. Which means thats bad news for you Majin Buu.” Buu looks at Gohan and smirks. “How's that? By searching the memories of your brother, your mentor and your other two friends, you're no stronger than the older boy with the girly hair. Heh heh.”

Gohan smiles, “Well. Seems you didnt search deep enough.” He starts charging energy. “Because what you dont know is...” he channels his KI, “I'm even stronger than my father at Super Saiyan 3.” Gohan begins to power up until his energy matches Goku and Gotenks's SS3 levels. Buu glares at Gohan. “How can this be? Hmph. But no matter. You're just one half-blooded saiyan. I have three hybrids and a namek. So if you think you can beat me. Come on.” Gohan looks at Buu and says, “Oh really. What if I told you that this isnt even my full power?” With that he disappears.

Buu looks around to locate him. “Here I am.” Gohan says back to back with Buu. “What? Too fast?” he disappears again and Buu feels a knee in his throat. He stumbled back and looked at Gohan.

"You're making a mistake," said Buu. "I'll beat you dead." Gohan merely flew into the air and smashed Buu's face with a kick, sending the monster skidding backwards again. Gohan landed behind Majin Buu, facing away from his enemy.

"You!" shouted the monster, spinning around. "Stupid fool!"

"Wow," said Old Kai.

"Awesome," said Supreme Kai.

Buu threw a punch that Gohan spun around and caught at the last second. The teen smirked as he raised his foot, smashing Buu's chin, then delivered a punch to Buu's gut, making an indent. Spit flew from Buu's mouth.

"What's wrong?" asked Gohan as Buu glared at him. "I thought you said something about making me dead." Buu reared up and puffed the damage out of his stomach.

"Buu make you dead!" he shouted. "What Buu say, Buu do! NOW DIE!" Buu shot at Gohan, who effortlessly leaned out of the way of the punch. Buu threw a flurry of attacks that the teen easily dodged or blocked.

Finally, Gohan leapt over a punch, landing behind Majin Buu. He charged, delivering a knee to Buu's face just as Buu turned around. Majin Buu flew backwards, skidding on the ground, forming a trench.

He's not even a Super Saiyan, let alone Super Saiyan Three, and he's picking Buu apart! The amount of power he's gained - it's inconceivable!

"You can get up now," said Gohan. "I know you're not hurt. Not from an attack like that." Majin Buu hopped to his feet immediately, scowling. Finally, a grin split his face. His eyes went wide, though, as Gohan began approaching.

"Well, let's go," said Gohan. "What are you waiting for?" He phased out, reappearing with his feet deep in Buu's gut. He then spun and kicked Buu in the head, then punched him to the ground. Grabbing the head tentacle, he launched Buu past Shouyu into a cliff.

As Gohan charged, there was an explosion of energy, and Buu launched a mouth beam at the teen. He simply backhanded it into the sky, and Buu charged out himself a moment later in the shape of a ball.

Gohan raised his hands to catch the ball, but Majin Buu's momentum continued to push him back, sending him smashing through a cliff. Buu unrolled himself, and launched a flurry of attacks that the teen managed to dodge and block with incredible ease.

He then threw the monster into the sky. He shot after his enemy a moment later, elbowing Buu in the head towards the ground.

Buu snarled, looking around for his enemy. "Psst," whispered a voice behind him. "Behind you." Buu turned, finding the voices to be Gohan. "Hi. Nice day, isn't it? What's the matter, Buu-Buu?"

"Buu," said Majin Buu. "Not Buu-Buu. Fool! I'll kill you all!"

"Be careful!" said Shouyu. "He looks like he's about to blow!"

"You're dead! No one mocks me!" Buu phased out. Gohan smirked, throwing his elbow behind him. Buu reappeared with it in his face. Gohan then spun and hammered Buu into a cliff.

Buu let out a scream of rage, the rubble covering him blasting off of him and straight towards Gohan. The teen merely blocked every rock that came his way. Suddenly, he was caught off guard by Buu, who was hiding behind one of the rocks. Buu opened his mouth to fire an energy wave, but Gohan raised one hand and pushed the energy back into Buu.

When the smoke from the explosion cleared, Buu was seeping smoke from the holes in his arms and head, and new holes in his chest. Gohan merely walked forward and punched Buu in the chest, then raised his elbow and knocked the now doubled over monster down.

"Give it up," said Gohan. "You can't win."

Supreme Kai, Kibito and Old Kai all watch the fight with their eyes bulged. “He...he...he's incredible.” Supreme Kai stutters. Goku chuckles, “Never underestimate the power of a Saiyan. Especially a Saiyan hybrid.”