Chapter 11

Well. Today's the big day. Everyone meets at the entrance of the World Tournament in search of Goku. "Hey guys." Yamcha yells. "Hey Yamcha. You fighting?" Krillin asks. "No. I gave up fighting a long time ago. Hmm. Who's this?" Yamcha asks pointing at Shouyu.

"Oh. That's Vegeta's nephew. Shouyu. And guess what? He's also a Legendary Super Saiyan. Like the real deal." Krillin explains. "Wow that's nuts." Yamcha responds. "Tell me about it." 18 replies.

Suddenly a quick rush of the wind is heard behind the group and they turn around. "Hey. Im back." Goku says. "Dad! It's you!" Gohan responds. "You guys have changed alot in 7 yrs. Gohan you're giant." Gohan laughs. Krillin cries. Mirai and Piccolo smile. Vegeta and Trunks look on. Goten looks confused. Chichi gleams. Bulma and Ox King surprised. Master Roshi speaks up, "Welcome back to Earth Goku." Shouyu looks amazed.

Goku asks, "So...you guys gonna stand there and stare at me all day?" And they rush him and shower him in hugs. "Oh sweetheart. I've missed you." Chichi says. "I've missed you Chichi. Huh?" Goku says looking down. "Hey I think there's a little me behind your leg there Chichi." Goten peeks out, "Im Goten." Goku walks up towards Goten and says, "Im Goku. Hi." Goten stares for a moment and runs to Goku, " DADDY!!!" Goku lifts him up and plays with him for a minute then Baba approaches him. "Listen up Goku. Remember you only have 24 hrs. That's all I can give you." Goku responds, "I know. Thank you Baba."

As they walk towards the sign in table Vegeta approaches Goku, "So Kakarot. Finally showed your face eh?" "Hey Vegeta. Man you've gotten strong. And is that Mirai?" Mirai walks up. "Hey Goku. Good to see you again." "You as well. Hey I heard about what happen. My condolences. But hey at least here you have everything and everyone you will ever need." Goku says. Mirai smiles. "And who's this?" Goku asks. "Well Kakarot. Uh...this may shock you, but this is my nephew. Shouyu. The true Legendary Super Saiyan." Goku stops, "THAT WAS YOU FIGHTING BROLY? BUT YOU'RE SO YOUNG AND ARENT YOU GOHAN AND MIRAI'S CLASSMATE? OH WOW!!!" Shouyu blushes. "Yes sir. I am. And thanks to Uncle Vegeta and Master Piccolo, I've managed to control not only my power but my saiyan side with it as well."

"Neat." Goku says goofily. As the others shake their heads. "Typical Goku."

Before they reach the sign-in table Chichi, Bulma and the others who arent fighting leave to grab a seat. The girls then walk up. "Hey hunks. Care to show a few girls around?" The three saiyan teens stop and blush. They turn around, "Hey girls. How are you?" "Fine and you guys?" Lime speaks up. "We're good. Nervous but good." Mirai replies. "Aww. Dont be. You have my full support. Okay?" Lime says. Mirai blushes and nods.

Enter Krillin.

"Whoa!!! Now I see why you three disappeared. Eh? Eh?" nudging the guys in the sides teasingly.

"So, brats you're not going to officially introduce me and the others to your girlfriends?" Vegeta asks evilly.

"Yes. That is very rude of you to date three beautiful young girls and not bring them to meet us." Piccolo replies menacingly. Vegeta looks at Piccolo and they nod and grin deviously.

"You guys have girlfriend? Way cool!" Goku adds on. Thus making the teens faces red as ever.

Shouyu boldly speaks up, "Krillin, 18, Master Piccolo, Uncle Vegeta and Goku...this is Videl, Lime and Erasa."

"So which one is your girlfriend Shouyu?" 18 asks teasingly. Vegeta mentally thinks, "This has to be the work of Dende. Good form Kami. Good form."

Dende replies mentally to Vegeta, "Much abliged Saiyan Prince. Much abliged." And Mr. Popo just laughs.

Thanks to the announcer on the intercom, the three saiyan teens dont have to answer the questions. "Come on Lime. Let's go. We're rooting for you guys. Good luck Sharpie!!" Erasa says with a wink to Shouyu.

"SHARPIE!!!" Goku, Vegeta, Krillin, 18 and Piccolo say at the same time laughing hysterically while Gohan, Videl and Mirai snicker.

Shouyu spikes his KI and gets everyone's attention. He looks to the sky, "Dende. Remind me to whoop yo ass when this is over." Dende looks nervously and responds mentally, "Hey dont worry. Mirai and Gohan are REALLY about to get it." Shouyu smirks, “They had better.” and walks into the arena.

Videl walks up beside Gohan and looks up at him, “Uh...Gohan. I thought your dad was dead.” Gohan responds, “He is. See the halo above his head?” “Oh. I thought that was an accessory.” Videl replies. Mirai laughs catching everyone's attention. “What's funny brat?” Vegeta asks scowling. “Wait...wait...Gohan, if Videl isnt your girlfriend then why are you two walking, talking and holding hands?” He replies and is unable to restrain his laughter and falls out. The others look at the two teens who finally notice they are indeed holding hands. Goku, Vegeta, 18, Krillin and Piccolo all say together, “Wait until Chichi hears about this!!!”