Chapter 34

Gohan and Shouyu walk to Mirai and comfort him. Mirai powers down and looks up, "How did I do that?" Shouyu laughs, "Welcome to the ascension club. You have just revealed your hidden powers." Gohan laughs and looks at the two. "Wow. You guys are awesome. Too bad I'm not powerful enough to face you two yet. But hey...we all have a score to settle with Majin Buu." They nod to each other and turn back to Kabito, Supreme Kai and Goku.

"Hey Gohan. How sharp is that sword?" Goku asks. Gohan answers, "I dont know. Let's find out." Goku nods and picks up a abnormally large rock. He tosses it at Gohan, who easily slices through it with the Z sword.

"Wow. That's sharp." Mirai says as Shouyu nods in agreement.

"Here try this." Supreme Kai says holding his hand up to reveal the densest metal in the universe. Goku catches it and throws it at Gohan.

Gohan charges the metal and swings. The metals density combined with Goku's strength is too much for the Z sword and it snaps in half.

"What? No!" Supreme Kai says in fear.

Despite Supreme Kai and Kibito expressing shock and great disappointment over this, not all hope was lost, as the breaking of the blade released he power held within the sword.

When the Z Sword broke in half, it resulted in the releasing of Old Kai.

Shouyu looks off towards a tree confused. Mirai notices this and looks to where Shouyu is staring and looks confused also. The others notice these two staring off.

"Hey guys. Uh...what are you staring at?" Gohan asks.

"Supreme Kai. Question." Mirai asks raising his hand. "Who's that over there?" he asks as he and Shouyu point towards the being standing at the tree.

Supreme Kai looks and stumbles backwards. "Th...th...th...that's...you...you...you're," he stutters.

Old Kai answers, "Yes son. I'm Supreme Kai. 15 generations ago. My spirit has been sealed inside the Z sword for generations and now I'm finally free."

The saiyans and Kabito look from Old Kai to Supreme Kai. Goku says, "But I dont see a resemblance." Gohan slaps his dad's head. "Shhh!!? Dad!?" he says.

Old Kai explains how he has the power to raise a being's ability to their maximum potential. "But Guru unlocked Gohan's potential as a child already." Goku says. "WELL IM NOT GURU!!!" Old Kai shouts. "and I can go beyond it and anything else that nobody else could unlock, including Grand Elder Guru."

"This I gotta see." Mirai responds. "How can you do that?"

"This was gained from fusing with the Old Witch." Old Kai.

He boasts and calls it his "menacing capacities". He looks to Gohan and asks him, "Would you like your full potential unlocked?" Gohan looks, "But how?" "Come just stand right here." Old Kai tells him.

The ritual begins with him slowly pacing around Gohan for five hours making brief shouts. During that Gohan has to stand patiently. Afterwards, they both sit facing each other for twenty hours, a process takes longer due to Gohan's higher hidden potential. Gohan must be still, but Old Kai is able to do things such as read, which frustrates Gohan.

Gotenks is running out of time so he takes the fight much more seriously. Buu rushes Gotenks and surprises him with a blast from his mouth that hurts Gotenks. Gotenks frowns, gets up and does the exact same attack catching Buu off guard. This attack severely injures Majin Buu. But right as Gotenks gets ready to deliver the final blow, the fusion wears off.

Buu smiles, "And now. You brats are mine."