Chapter 13

Hercule is standing by Videl's bed when Gohan enters the room. Gohan gives Videl the senzu bean then tells her he'll be back right after his match with Kibito. Before he leaves, Videl stops him, "Gohan." "Hmm" he responds. "Go get em." Videls cheers. Gohan nods and rushes out the room. "She's alright. Let's go." he tells the two saiyans as they rush back towards the ring.

Gohan runs past his father and thanks him for the senzu beans and enters the ring for his match. The announcer introduces the two fighters and before Gohan can start Kibito stops him and says, "I want you to turn Super Saiyan for me." Gohan looks confused, "You want me to what?"

In the waiting area, Shin walks up and tells the fighters, "When Gohan turns Super Saiyan, dont help him. Im sure that Spopovich and Yamu will rush the ring and attack him. They only want his energy. Nothing more. But whatever you do. You must not help Gohan."

"And why not?" Mirai snaps. Vegeta adds, "And what makes you think you can order us around? Who do you think you are?"

Piccolo speaks up, "He's the Supreme Kai." Much to the shock of everyone and they all obey his orders.

Back in the ring, while Chichi and the others are cheering, Gohan looks at Kibito, "Last chance for requests. Do you want to see a Super Saiyan or should I take it up to the next level?" "There's a level beyond SS?" Kibito asks. Gohan nods and powers up. With one final roar he explodes to SS2.

Erasa and Lime are glaring. "Go...Gohan's the Gold Fighter?"

As predicted Yamu and Spopovich attack Gohan and sap his energy. Videl tries to rush the ring but Goku holds her. "They're killing him Goku. Please you have to help him." she cries to him. Goku looks her into the eyes and assures her, "Gohan will be alright. I promise." This calms Videl down as they watch on.

After they steal Gohan's energy, Spopovich and Yamu fly off, followed by Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Shin and Krillin. Videl, Mirai and Shouyu rush the ring as Kibito heals Gohan. After a brief explanation Kibito flies off with Mirai and Shouyu. Videl talks to Gohan for a bit. “Gohan. I need to know something. Seven years ago there were a bunch of fighters at the Cell Games. That was you guys wasnt it?” Gohan nods. “And that little boy?” she asks. “That was me. I am the one who really defeated Cell.” Gohan answers. “Wow. So what are you waiting for? Looks like the world needs you guys again.” She tells him then Gohan flies off to follow them.

Along the way Supreme Kai explains to them the story of Majin Buu. With the description he gives, Vegeta thinks, "Wow. He's almost like a saiyan." "No Vegeta. He's far worse than any saiyan." Shin snaps. “Majin Buu is the pure definition of evil. There is no ounce of good in him. he will destroy and destroy and destroy until there is nothing left.”

Kibito and the three teens catch up with the crew. When they get there they watch as Babidi commands Dabura to destroy Spopovich and Yamu after they give him the energy they stole from Gohan. Dabura detects the Z team upon a cliff and surprises them. He spits on Krillin, Piccolo and Shouyu turning them all into stone. Goku and the others are horrified. Supreme Kai tells them that once Dabura is defeated then they will return to normal but they must hurry.

The four remaining saiyans approach Babidi's ship with the Supreme Kai as Mirai blasts the door out of anger. Vegeta smiles, "Atta boy." Goku and Gohan shake their heads they all enter the ship. On the first floor they meet and very weird looking alien. He looks like a combination of Frieza's second form and Cooler's final form. The saiyans play rock, paper scissors to see who gets to fight and Vegeta wins. Even with a slight climate change and gravity increase, Vegeta still overpowers the alien and sends him into oblivion.

On the second floor, a giant green monster type walks through a hole named Yakon. Goku wins the rock, paper, scissors game to face the monster. Realizing through the fight the the monster feasts off energy, Goku powers up to SS2 and gives the monster more than he can handle. Thus, causing the monster to explode. Vegeta smirks, Gohan cheers and Mirai gives Goku a thumbs up.

They group make it to the third floor and Mirai decides that Gohan needs to redeem himself from earlier so he lets him go up next. Vegeta scowls at Mirai. "Boy. What do you have up your sleeve?" "Oh its easy father. I get to destroy the person responsible for all of this." Mirai responds.

“Spoken like a true saiyan” Vegeta thinks.