Chapter 29

After lunch, Piccolo takes the boys out to the front of the lookout with the group behind him. He commands the boys to power up. "Trunks. Your power level is too high. Bring it down a bit." Piccolo says. "Hmm? Oh sorry." Trunks apologizes. Piccolo nods in forgiveness. "Now that you power levels are identical, BEGIN!!" The boys perform the fusion dance in front of everyone. "Fu.....Sion.....Ha!!" They shout. A bright light beams as they join bodies. The group covers their eyes from potential blindness. When the light fades a single being is standing where the boys once were. However, he is fat, bubbly and clearly out of shape. "What the...?" Yamcha says as everyone else nods in agreement. "Hey what happened?" Gotenks asks. Piccolo speaks up, "Goten had his fist still close at the last minute instead of extending his index finger. So that's why this fusion failed. We have to wait until the fusion wears off to correct the mistake." Everyone looks on again as the boys power up for another try. "Okay. Try again. Goten learn from your mistakes!" Piccolo says to them. "BEGIN!!" The chibi perform the fusion dance again to perfection this time. After everyone recovers from the blinding light, a single chibi stands before them with a orange and black vest, white pants with a black band around it and black boots. He has black hair with lavender highlights and looks like a mini Vegeta. His fiery aura beams fiercely. Piccolo nods at his pupils approving their transformation. "Now the real test begins." Piccolo says.

Majin Buu has destroyed Babidi and befriended Hercule. He and Hercule are at Buu's house playing with Bee, Buu's puppy. Hercule makes Buu promise to stop killing and Buu agrees. For now, Hercule has saved the world, for real. A sniper sits on top of a mountain aiming down at the group. Buu throws a ball for Bee to fetch. As Bee runs for the ball, the sniper shoots and kills him. Hercule and Buu run to Bee who is already dead. Buu glares at the puppy and cries as Hercule charges towards the sniper in anger and beats his ass. Hercule returns to Buu who is still weeping at his dead puppy. He places his hands over Bee and concentrates his KI as veins pop into his forehead. All of a sudden, Bee jumps up. Buu has brought the puppy back to life but seems to be having a mental breakdown. Hercule and Bee look cautiously as Buu struggles to regain composure. Hercule approaches Buu, "Buu? What's wrong?! Let me help you!" Buu snaps back, "GET AWAY!!!!" His power pushes Hercule back from him about 200 yards. Steam and smoke surrounds Buu as he screams through his struggle. After Buu calms down, his smoke begins to take shape into a body. Hercule and Bee look on in fear as another dark skinned and skinnier version of Majin Buu takes shape right before their eyes.

Buu looks at his opposite and they fight. The skinny Buu easily overpowers the fat Buu. Fat Buu gets frustrated and attempts to turn skinny Buu into chocolate but his attack is reversed and he gets turned into chocolate instead. Skinny Buu eats the chocolate and growls as he begins to transform and take on another shape.

The remaining Z fighters feel the change in power and go on alert. Yamcha rushes to women and Dende back inside Piccolo, Krillin and the chibi prepare for the worse. After seeing his friend eaten, Hercule is forced to watch as Skinny Buu turns into a purely evil Majin Buu. Buu looks over to Hercule and because he remembers Hercule as his friend he does not harm him. But Buu can now sense power levels and locates the Z fighters. He flies quickly to the lookout much to the fear of the fighters. He looks around and laughs. He stretches his arm upward and fires off countless KI blasts to the Earth killing everyone on the planet.

Piccolo gets pissed but the chibi have a score to settle with Buu. After all, this monster is responsible for killing their loved ones. Trunks yells, "Hey Majin Buu! What say we settled this in the Time Chamber?" Goten smiles, "Yeah. That way we can kick your butt for a whole year." They nod at each other." Piccolo glares at them, "Why the Time Chamber!?" Krillin realizes their plan. "That way if Buu defeats them you can destroy the door and trap him in there forever." Piccolo nods and looks at the chibi. Mentally he tells them, "Good thinking boys." Buu agrees and they go to the chamber. As they pass Videl, Buu stops and looks at her. "Hmm...you have the same scent as Hercule. His daughter perhaps?" He asks. Videl nods. Buu nods and walks into the chamber turning to glare at Videl as the door closes.