Chapter 22

Goku reaches the fight and sees Shouyu getting the best of Majin Buu. "It seems as if he's still in control. Majin Buu cant seem to touch him." Goku says as he approaches.

Shouyu slams Buu into a rock and blasts him back out of it. Buu seems unfazed and floats back into the air. Shouyu pants and notices Goku. "Why are you here Uncle Kakarot? I can handle him alone."

\line "I'm not here to help Shouyu." Goku says as Shouyu looks back. "I'm here to watch." He folds his arms and floats down to the ground. Shouyu smiles at him and nods. He turns to Buu and notices Buu's KI is jumping again.

"How can he keep getting stronger?" Shouyu grumbles. "I cant hold this form much longer. I have to finish this." He spikes his KI and holds his hands out in front of him.

Buu does the same as if he's imitating him.

Shouyu charges up all of his KI into this blast and Buu is seemingly doing the same. "This is it." Goku says. "This will determine the outcome of this battle." On the lookout, Yamcha, Master Roshi, Krillin, 18, Dende and Piccolo are sensing the battle. "Whoa! Shouyu is really this powerful? Oh man. I need to train more." Krillin says.

Piccolo smiles but then immediately frowns, "He's not going to survive this." He thinks to himself looking at Dende who nods sadly for confirmation. "He's putting all his energy into this just like Vegeta."

Goku frowns, "No! He's doing the same thing Vegeta did." Shouyu glares at Buu then down at Goku and winks. Goku jumps back, "What's he planning?" Shouyu speaks, "All my life, all I ever wanted was to be a part of my saiyan family. Was to prove my loyalty to my heritage. And now, right here, I WILL!!!" His KI blast turns from dark red immediately to white with gold flickering around it. "To you Majin Buu. FROM THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN SHOUYU!!!!!!!" he screams.

Goku powers up to try to stop him, "No! Shouyu dont!"

"MASENTHALON FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shouyu roars as Majin Buu roars and unleashes his own blast. Goku covers his face in protection from the blinding light. The two blast meet in the middle and appear to be dead even. Shouyu frowns as he struggles while Buu smiles.

"He's holding back." Goku realizes, "Shouyu. Release your fear. It's okay. He cant hurt you. You have everything you need in here." Goku points to his heart.

Shouyu looks and nods as a tear escapes his eye. "I know. I just cant reach it yet." He says mentally. "But dont worry Uncle Kakarot. Where I'm going will be for the best."

Buu smiles and grins harder, "Buu has surprise boy." "Huh?" Shouyu looks.

Grinning evilly, "KAIOKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Buu yells.

"What?" Goku says. "What?" The Z fighters reply all together. "But how..." Krillin asks.

A red surge of energy surrounds Buu and shields his blasts strengthening it by 10x. Thus overpowering Shouyu's blast. "Here goes nothing," Shouyu thinks as the blast engulfs him and killing him.

"NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Goku screams. "No! First Mirai. Then my son Gohan. Then my friend Vegeta. And now Shouyu? You monster. Have you no mercy!?" Goku screams powering up to SS.

Somewhere far off on a planet surging with tranquility and blonde teenager falls out the sky in front of a lavender haired teen with a sword, a black haired teen with a sword, a short purple guy with a silver mohawk and a tall pink skinned guy with long white hair. "Is that? Quick! Heal him." the lavender haired teen shouts.