27

"Samantha, come on! You're not finished yet!" 

I moved my hands up as a sign of 'wait' to my trainer while drinking water. I was on a hardcore workout for today because of the upcoming fashion show with the lingerie brand I was working with. I had been training for days! And guess what? Yanna left her child with me again, so...

"Go Tita-Ninang!" Avrielle laughed cutely while sipping on her juice. 

She was seated on the bench, watching me do my work out. Mahihimatay na 'ata ako! Ayaw ko lang na makita niya. I was always with Avrielle everywhere I went. Pakiramdam ko ako na ang Mommy niya! Buti hindi pa niya 'ko tinatawag na Mommy! 

I wiped my sweat before doing my workout all over again. I was working on my legs and ass. Damn, being a model was so hard. I had to go through this for months, and I can't even skip a session! Ang hirap din kumain! Arah was so strict about my food! 

"I'm going to die now, Rich," I told my trainer after removing the bands on my legs. "My thighs are giving up on me. My butt is burning." 

"Just a few more. Keep it burning," he encouraged me. I sighed heavily before doing it again. "Pagod or fashion show? You can only pick one!" 

"Fashion show!" I yelled to have more energy. 

Thank goodness, it was finally over! While cooling down, Avrielle went to me and mimicked my moves. Kapag tinataas ko ang binti ko, tinataas niya rin ang sa kanya. She was so bored! Binigyan ko pa siya ng yoga mat para roon humiga. Her clothes will get dirty! 

"Can I play with the ball?" she asked innocently while staring at the big gym ball. 

"That's not something you can play with, Avrielle," I told her while stretching my arms. She pouted and looked around for more things to play with. The gym was a private one for models and artists. Kaunti lang ang tao ngayon but everyone was working really hard. 

My trainer helped me push my back down to the mat to stretch my body more. I held on to my toes while Avrielle was walking around. When I stood up, I heard a loud cry. Napalingon kaagad ako kay Avi at nakita siyang nasa sahig at dumudugo ang ilong! 

"Oh my god!" I ran to her and held her chin up. She was crying while holding her nose! Nasubsob siya sa sahig right after throwing herself on the big ball! "I told you not to play with it! Gosh!" 

I panicked! Tinakpan ko kaagad ang ilong niya gamit ang panyo ko. She was still crying while holding onto the handkerchief with her little hands. Yanna would kill me! Oh my gosh! 

"Let's go!" I carried her and got my bag on the bench before running out of the gym to take her to the hospital. She hurt her nose, and she looked dizzy! Did she hit the floor that badly?! 

I didn't have the chance to change my clothes anymore! Hindi na rin ako nakapag-shower! I was wearing a beige sports bra and black leggings! Good thing I brought my car with me today and didn't depend on Arah's van. Avrielle won't stop crying while we were on the way.