Chapter 15

"No Andy, I didn't left you with him." Loria said approaching her son. It broke her when she saw the sadness in her son's eyes. She knew how truly broken her son was.

"Why,mum? Why did you leave me?" He asked almost in tears.

"12 years ago when your father started acting violently , I thought it would be safe if I brought you with me far away from him. I seek for Flora's help and she showed me an abandoned house that I lived in now. I told her to not tell anybody about this including Carter just for our safety. We lived together for 2 weeks when suddenly you were gone..." She explained but unable to continue as she started to cry again.

"That's true, Andy. We searched for you everywhere but it was almost impossible. I was worried that she gonna die because of depression. After a few years, she was better but she still hadn't give up until she saw you a few hours ago." Flora said while soothing Loria who once again were sobbing on the couch. Andy sat beside his mother and hugged her tightly and that was the first time in 12 years that he ever had a warm hug. It was different and he never remember of ever felt it before, the love of a mother.

Andy hadn't notice when William sat beside him on the couch. He shielded his mother with his hands when he saw him. "I will not forgive you as easy as mother did. Stay away from us." He threatened. "Let me explain. Please..." William begged.
"Give him a chance, boy. He's your father after all." Carter offered. Finally, Andy sighed before gesturing his father to continue.

"There is something you have to know about what happened then, son." William took a few breaths before continuing. "I was fighting harder than ever with the ring's spirit at the time and I kinda returned to myself for a few minutes. I managed to call the ambulance for your friend and I asked you to run with me was because I didn't want us to get exposed to the normals (non-superpower). That's the only reason why I kidnapped you, Andy. You helped me returned even for only a second and it was not only you but your mother as well. So, please forgive me. I don't know what to do without you two. About your friend son, I'm truly sorry..."

He was shocked to received a second unexpected hug but this time, it was from his son.

"I'm sorry, for not helping you,dad. I didn't know. At least, I could do something if I knew about the ring." Andy said trying to control his sobs. He never knew that his family could get back together after being apart for 12 years. You know, nothing is impossible and sometimes miracles happen.