Chapter 3

"Miss Hayfall, are you listening to me?" Mr Bernard my Science teacher said giving me a cold stare while I was wandering about the odd magician man.

" Y-y-yess.. sir I'm listening " I stuttered.

" What are you dreaming about,loser? Being a loser superhero?" Miranda, the diva girl who was sitting behind me and almost everyone hate her.She always mock everyone that she thinks lower than her. By that I meant everyone.She was so annoying and she doesn't even know that I'm a superhero but I'm not a loser one,obviously. Oh, and did I said people always call me a loser? Actually it was just Miranda...

"Do you talking to the mirror or something? Sam is a lot better than you are!" My best friend, Sophia said. She always there with me whenever I need her. But, come on, I can handle that woman!(the woman was Miranda, if you are slow...)

" It's OK sophie. I'll just ignore her like I always do. Just pretend that she just a fart smell that suddenly appeared." BAM,SAVAGE RULES!

" How dare you, LOSER!!" She suddenly yelled.

"WHAT NOW?! Miss Rossete, what were you think you are doing?! Detention after school!" Mr Bernard yelled back at her. Well, she deserved that didn't she?

But suddenly there was a knock on the door. Mr Bernard invited the knocker to come in and it were the principle and a boy we a cold and boring look on his face. I don't know why but he looked quite familiar.

" Sorry for interrupting your class,James, but there is a new student. You may introduce yourself now. No need to be shy."

"Sure, Mrs Johnson. Hello, my name's Andrian Storm and I'm from London. My father had been transferred to work here in Edinburgh,instead. I think that's all."

" Thank you, Mr Storm and you can sit next to Mr Feylure there." Mr Bernard ordered him. He walked to his place who was next to John who was sitting only across one table to my left. So that meant that Andrian will sit next to me. We will just be seperated by the space between two tables with the other tables. Like I said before I think that he looked familiar but how? Did I met him before?