Chapter 11

Sam's POV

As promised we got up early and ready for the visit to Andy's long lost mother's house. While we were having our breakfast, I could tell by his expression that he was kind of nervous. " Are you nervous, Andy?" I asked trying to comfort him.

"Mmm...I don't know why but I think that something isn't right. Despite that, I'm excited to see her!" He replied.

"Good! Now, don't think much about your anxiety. It probably just your nervousness." He just smiled and nodded as I said that.

After breakfast, we said our goodbyes to Melanie and Flint as they were going to their school and college as usual. " This is not fair! Why do we have to go to school while they don't?" Melanie pouted. " Mela, your priority right now is going to school while Andy's is meeting his mother that he never met." mom said.

" But what about Sam? " She asked again. Mom stared at me for a while.

' please don't change your mind. Please, please, please...'

" Well... Don't you remember she's been kidnapped? We don't want her alone at school right now, don't we? " She finally spoke. 'Yes!!!' I yelled in my mind.

Melanie just glared at me while I made an annoying face at her. She stomped to Flint's car while muttering something under her breath. What an annoying little sister...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about half an hour, we arrived at a house. It was beautiful as it had a wonderful lawn with various types of flowers planted in the decorative flower beds. Unfortunately, something didn't feel right. Mum and dad got out of the car and began to walk towards the front door while we followed behind them. However, it didn't even close and had been left wide open.

"Hello?" Mum's voice echoed through the house. When nobody answer, we decided to just walk in to find that it was empty.

" Lory? Where are you? Is anybody even here? " Mum called again. However, all we heard was silence.

" I think that she is not here. How about you try to call her, Flora? " Dad suggested.

Mum took out her phone and dialled the numbers but as soon as she pressed the call button we heard the ringing of a phone nearby. " That's weird. Why would she go out without even locking the door and left her phone? " I said.

" I think I know where she is. My father... " Andy said through gritted teeth. " Everyone stay still! I'll teleport us there. " He continued and with a split second we were transported to the room that I'd been yesterday.

" Where are we?" Dad asked. " This is where I'd been hold captive for your information, dad." I said casually. " Huh, well this is not what I imagined it to be. This place is kinda tidy." Mum voiced out.

" Seriously, mum?"

" So, what's the plan now?" Andy asked. After a few minutes of thinking, finally something popped out of my mind. " Well...How about we go like this.... "