Chapter 4

Andrian's POV

'Great, now the girl that I had to kidnap was sitting just a few centimetres to my left. What do I do now? Make a distraction and kidnap her just like that? Wow, what a stupid idea. Hmmm.. what about I start with a smooth chat. That will do.'

So after the class ended we can go for a recess. That was when I went to her desk. " Hey, as you know my name's Andrian. You can just call me Andy. What's yours?" I began.

" Hey, well my name's Samantha, Samantha Hayfall. You can call me Sam."

" Nice name. I hope we can be friends,maybe good friends."

" I would love to."

"Great!" I said when suddenly someone shouted her name. " Are you coming or not?!" The shouter continued.

" Oh it's my best friend,Sophia. I'll better go now. Bye!" She said as she went to her friend. Now what I gonna do is make up a plan to kidnap her. Aha! That would work...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the school ended, I saw her and her friend talking together at her locker so I decided to approach them. " Hey Sam. And you must be Sophia." I said pointing at her friend. "Uhh.. yeah. Nice to meet you." Sophia said and if I was not mistaken she was blushing. Well I can't blame her though. I really have a good look.

" Oh hey, Andy. What's bringing you here?" Sam asked.

" Actually I just wanted to talk to you. Can you come with me? Alone?"

"What is it about and why alone? Can't I bring Sophia too?"

" Well you see... It's personal. Just trust me."

"OK, then." I felt relieved as she said that. After she said something to Sophia, she nodded at me and followed me behind as I lead her to somewhere that far from people.

"Where are we going? Should I really trust you? You know you're just a new boy.."
She asked looking worried. That was when I started to felt sorry for her but what could I do? Maybe father will disown me if I fail this.

As soon as there were no people in sight, I touched her shoulder. " Sorry." I apologised and quickly teleported before she could say anything. We teleported to my house where I supposed to bring her.

"H-h-how did you do that? Wait... are you a superhero too? If you're a superhero, why are you kidnapping me? Unless... you're a villain!"

"Shhh. Don't scream like that. You hurt my ears."

"Well, you deserve it."

"OK,OK now listen. Yes I just kidnapped you. I had to or my father will disown me. I swear I'm not like him. I'm not a villain like him."

"What makes you think that I'll believe you after you just kidnapped me!?"

"You know, if I'm a villain, I'll just take you straight away to one of our prison down there and let my father torture you or anything that he wanted to do to you. But no, we are in one of the guest room right now and I won't let him hurt you,okay?"

"How can you be so sure he won't hurt me?"

"Don't worry I'll make sure of that." As I was heading to the door she called me again.

"Why are you being nice to me?" She asked.

" I just wanted to prove you and everyone that I'm not like my father and I just don't want to lost one more friend.."

"Wait.... what do you mea-" I shut the door and locked it before she even finish her sentence.