✰ 7 ✰

✶ 𝓔𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓭 ✶

Its been a day since Brooklyn moved in with her dad, yesterday morning as promised they went to her little apartment, packed up her stuff and brought it back to his loft.

Derek saw the photo she had taped up on the wall of the both of them, smiling, he had told her how he had one as well that he kept in his wallet.

This had made Brooke smile, she had hugged her dad telling him just how much she had missed him. She didn't know how she coped, since her mum died when she was born; she was always a daddy's little girl. Getting him back was the best thing that had ever happened to her.

Her room at his place was perfect, the walls were painted a pinkish purple, the carpet was light grey and it even had an en-suite.

There was a large wardrobe, a vanity, mirror, nightstand and the comfiest bed she had ever slept in filling the room all of which were white.

The black haired girl also added some of her own features to the room. She had strung up fairy lights along the roof and placed her precious photo in a frame on the vanity, arranging the few books she had in a stack on the nightstand filled with guns.

However something had gone wrong. That same day Derek's betas and one of the Alphas from the enemy pack had all been on a road trip to a cross country meet before they had to stop at a cheep motel for the night because of traffic.

There they had all tried to commit suicide because some Darach, who had been making the human sacrifices, had managed to get inside their heads by putting wolfsbane in their coach's whistle. Luckily their friends, who Brooklyn had yet to meet, had saved them.

But that wasn't the only disturbing thing to have happened, last night just as she was about to go to sleep their security alarm went off.

She had gone downstairs to find out what was up, to find a weird triangle with with lines coming off of it to make a larger triangle painted on the outside of the big window.

Cora had asked Derek what it meant, not knowing like Brooke. The Hale boy stared at it with a slightly concerned expression saying that it means the Alpha pack were coming.

Then this morning Derek had forced her to go to school, after she told him yesterday that she hadn't been to a class since the fire.

Thankfully she didn't have to spend long there anyway as Boyd and Isaac had come up with an idea to defend their Alpha against the Alpha pack, so she obviously tagged along not wanting to be at school.

They were now entering the loft, Boyd with a duffel bag hanging on his shoulder. Her father sat there with an annoyed look on his face, not five seconds after walking in he told them, "Go back to school."

Isaac was the one to reply saying, "Well, actually, we can't. Boyd, Brooklyn and I are incredibly and unbelievably sick." He walked in casually not bothered by Derek's rudeness.

The older Hale sarcastically replied, "With what, brain damage?" Brooklyn had to admit that was a great come back, but he should listen to what they had to say.

Isaac continued unfazed, "Well, I have a migraine. Brooke has a fever and Boyd here has explosive diarrhoea." Her father looked totally unamused, still sat on the spiral staircase with a stoic expression.