✰ 34 ✰

✕ 𝓞𝓾𝓻 𝓞𝔀𝓷 𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽 ✕

The rain heavily poured down on Brooklyn as she ran through the dark night with Kira beside her. Her jacket clung to her like a second skin as her long, black locks fells in wet streaks down her face and back.

The two were sprinting, the healer's eyes shining bright and the kitsune's sword in hand. They hadn't planned to meet, but because they were trying to save the same people, they'd crossed paths.

They legged it across the lacrosse pitch, the two figures they were trying to help stood in the centre with the flood lights illuminating their presence.

Red lasers pointed over their hearts, signalling that assassins had their weapons aimed. The smaller figure stood behind the taller one as they shook with cold and fear, unmoving.

Brooke and Kira ran faster. Just as the first arrow was about to pierce through the taller figure's chest, Kira cut it with her sword. The arrows falling uselessly to the ground in two.

The clang startled the two people, their eyes snapping open as they looked at the two that had come to their rescue.

"Run!" the two girls screamed at Brett and his little sister, Lori. The two werewolves didn't hesitate. They took off, leaving Kira to swipe at the other oncoming arrows and Brooke to fire at the attempted murders.

All while the rain pouring heavily down on them.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

Brooke waited on Deaton's swivel chair in the reception area of the animal clinic. She turned around on it slowly, boredom taking over, as she, still half wet, heard the chatter coming from the back room.

When Scott came rushing in through the door, as small smile graced her face and she stood from the office chair. The couple ran to each other, Scott pulling her into a passionate kiss that lasted a good few seconds.

They pulled apart, the McCall still keeping an arm around the shorter girl as they turned to face Kira who had just come from the back room.

"Is your mom..?" Scott asked.

"She's okay. Healing." Kira replied.

"It's good to have you back." he told her sincerely. He then turned to look at both girls, "Did you find him? Did you find Brett?"

"Actually, I think we found all of them." Brooklyn told him. She grabbed Scott's hand, leading him into the back room as Kira followed.

"Satomi, this is who I was telling you about." the Hale girl said. Scott's was slightly shocked as his eyes scanned over all the supernaturals in the room.

The cloaked woman turned around, her eyes finding the True Alpha. "I know who Scott McCall is." she stated. Scott's eyebrows drew together a little in confusion.

"Are we safe here?" Lori questioned.

Scott did another take of just how many people there were. He glanced back at Brooke and Kira. "We're going to need help." he said, the two girls nodded in agreement.

"A lot of help."

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄

"Wait! Wait! Brett! This is his place. It's his." Scott shouted to the wolfed out boy.