Ending

I'm really lazy today, I'm sorry this was a crap ending.

I'm no good at saying byes at ends of stories haha.

Yeah, uhm. I wanna thank some people- I mean, everybody for reading this, but then I wanna thank these people for being so generous and kind enough to comment and vote on my chapters.

Thank you, TTomnya for being so relatable in the 1-2 chapter, I think haha!

Thank you, -.. I think they got removed or deleted their account, but she/he/they were so positive, and so kind, left me comments about a nice job on my shietty writing in the first chapters. ❤️

Thank you, @lindadacookie (i dont know if thats their name, probably...) for being nice AND relatable :)

Thank you, sugargloopcakes for telling me that my book was misleading at some parts, I appreciate that and now because you said that, my book became better towards the end :)

Thank you, Dark_As_Night_2018 and FrostTheHybrid11 for supporting me when I posted a new chapter, saying stuff like, 'I'm just glad you updated.'. I appreciate it so much!

Thank you everybody for reading it and hopefully liking it! I'm glad 50+ people stayed with me til the end.

But hey! This is not goodbye, I'm still updating other books and will be reading, commenting, voting, AND following other people, and books!! So watch out for me!

Until next time you see me! Bye!

☏ ⚠︎︎ 𝙂𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙯𝙮 ⚠︎︎ ☏

𝟮𝟯𝟴 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀