Feeling, Normal

Hey, if you didn't see last part. I'll be ending this book after this chapter. I'm so sorry. I love you guys! And I'll be showing that next part by thanking all the kind, courageous, encouraging people that supported me as a writer! I am also VERY sorry this was a month due...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I stir, until I finally wake up to a tight embrace. I smiled, cause I know I was with the nicest, most loyal guy in the world! I tried to get up but his cuddle had a strong grip, I had to wake him up. I carefully laid back down and nuzzled my nose into his.. nose? He stirred, like I did. "Gappy, babe, wake up." I cooed softly, he stirs once more. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I litter his face with pecks, until he finally wakes up, blushing.

"Good morning." I booped his nose and sat up, and so did he. I gave him a good morning hug and got up. "I'll be right back, I need to change." I grabbed the doorknob, looked at his adorable face one last time before I strode out of the room, walking to the door across from his. I opened my door and shut it completely.

I walked towards my closet, picked out a cute/me kind of outfit, I got slowly dressed, letting the jeans slip over my legs and curves. I put the hoodie, I'd always liked on, and admired myself for actually getting my fashion right, I felt like myself, for once.

I confidently came out, seeing all the guys and even April, huh, it's early isn't it? I smile with genuine joy, no longer caring about April or anything else. "Goodmorning!" I brightly, but kind of loudly said, I was in a good mood today, nothing could bother me.

"Good morning dudette! Also, my awesome breakfast is ready~~✨✨!" Mikey announces, I smile, again, and quietly walked to the kitchen, where the lovely and also deliciously aroma came from. I walked through the door and saw 6, food piled plates on the table, lookin' scrumptious as ever!

I sighed in delight, "this is the love of my life.." as I 'hug' the plate that consisted of eggs, bacon, shredded hash brown, and brown beans! (A/N): Bacon is life ✨❤️🥓🥓) A gasp is heard through out the kitchen, of course dramatically. I snicker, while I look to Donnie, seeing a fake hurt face.

"Oh come on, you know bacon is always going to be number one, but hey! Second place isn't bad!" I giggled, and pecked his cheek. "Okay, you're right.. bacon is literally the best thing ever!" Donnie jokes, making everybody laugh. "But, if Mikey doesn't cook it, I won't eat it, Mikey's bacon is bomb!" In which of, everybody silently or just agrees with me.

I grab a seat, a fork, and begin eating. "Hey Mikey, wanna do a game sesh after this? Winner gets the loser to buy pizza for dinner!" I challenged him, catching a spark in his eyes. "Game on dudeee-ette-!" He chuckles.

After the guys and I finish eating, I take the empty plate to the sink, starting to wash and rinse it, letting it dry on its own. Hmm, am I forgetting something? As I stand alone in the kitchen, dumb-founded. OH! TRAINING- I remember, then I quickly go to the dojo in a hurry.

I approach the door, with heavy breathes. I open the door and close it, walking to the place I was assigned to be in. okay.. April, here we go..

cue the awesome video of you and them fighting.

We all finished our training, as you probably know, we were also extremely exhausted and sweaty. I was sitting on the couch, relaxing my mutant, aching, muscles. "Ugh, why can't I just chill in the freezer with ice cream kitty." I complained about the humidity.

I sighed, trying to think of a good solution. oh right, I have a genius boyfriend! I smiled, getting up and walking up to the labs' doors. I peeked my head inside to see my glorious and adorable significant other, working on a complicated looking project, of course outlining the shape and how it'd work first.