Jealousy

Donnie P.O.V

April was telling me about her math class, and that she needed help with it. I really wanted to spend time with her so I said 'Okay!'
As I was explaining she was writing it down. She looks so beautiful when she's focused. In my mind I was daydreaming about our family together. But all of it went away until Casey Jones came in. "Hey Red!" "Hey Casey..." I could see April's  blush when he came in. "Sorry Donnie that's all for today, I'm gonna go hangout with Casey. Maybe we can catch up another time!" She said waving goodbye.
I can't believe she doesn't notice the feelings I have waiting for her until she opens the door..

(Y/N) P.O.V

I saw Casey come in and ask me where April was, I told him she was in Donnie's lab working with Donnie. He kinda made a sour expression but I just shook it off, once he went in I heard some chatting, then I saw April and Casey walk out with blushes. Should I go talk to Donnie or.... talk about training?? No.. I'll just go meditate with Sensei.

I walked in to the dojo seeing one cushion on the floor "Hi Sensei, can I meditate with you? I just need to get some things off my mind" he nodded still closing his eyes, I sat down onto the cushion and got relaxed, I breathed in and out.

I began to feel like I was floating by myself up in the clouds, I heard Sensei say my name in my mind, "(Y/N), (Y/N)?" I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and out, then I open my eyes again to see I was floating, I lowered myself down "heh sorry if I made you startled, this is what I do when I meditate, I don't know why though.." I said questioning myself.

"It's okay, now, have some green tea then go tell the boys to come in and train". I nodded and drank some of the green tea, got up and walked to the door of the dojo and opened and closed it quietly, first I went to the living room to see Raph, Mikey, April, Casey and Leo sitting there. "Hey Guys, we're training now, come in the dojo.". They all nodded got up and went to the dojo, then I went to Donnie's lab,

"Hey Donnie, it's time to go train". Reminding him about our daily life. "Okay I'll be there in a sec." I was curious what he was making so I asked, "Hey Don?" "Yeah (Y/N)?". He replied, not taking his eyes off the 'project'. "What are you making?" He got a little startled then he started sweating a bit. "Uhm.. Well!WeShouldntHaveSenseiWaiting!NowLetsGo!"

He started running to the dojo along with me "Finally" Raph says.. Me Donnie, Raph And Mikey we're sparring. Since he got distracted when I asked him what he was making, I used that to my advantage.."Donnie....". I asked so very smug and low. "What (Y/N)?". He says focused. "What were you making?...".

I wanted him to be distracted so I asked him a lot of questions, and surprisingly it worked! I used my feet to kick his feet so he would lose balance and fall. I helped him get up and Leo lost too, they sat down and then master Splinter wanted me and Raph to spar. All my techniques failed. Raph grabbed my leg when I tried to kick him, he spun me around and crashed me into a wall, I passed out, leading myself into a black void.

Raph's P.O.V

When (Y/N) tried to kick me I grabbed her leg and spun her... I might've been to harsh on her because I let go of her leg and made her crash into a wall..... and maybe made her pass out... and opened her stitches... I rushed to her and also Sensei and my brothers. I carried her to Donnie's lab and Donnie re-stitched her waist. Blood was pouring out, she looked like a vampire!

Master Splinter was obviously curious and disappointed with me, he wanted me to come into the dojo and talk with him, I sat down on one of the cushions and spoke "I'm sorry Sensei... I'm just not used to training with a human... normally, when I train with my brothers the—" "Raphael! Do not compare. You see.. my son, I know you have anger issues but never take it on someone, remember I taught you how to keep calm?." (S1 Ep 3 Turtle temper?) "Yes Sensei.." He always sounds so wise. "You may go but remember." I stood up and normally said "Hai sensei." And walked out.

So... how am I doing? :D I'm really getting detailed. As Master Splinter says.. "Books must go on." Hehe..~KimSlare