Kraang

You woke up, destroying your alarm clock because it was so damn annoying. You got up brushed your teeth, brushed your hair and pick(Ed) an outfit

 You got up brushed your teeth, brushed your hair and pick(Ed) an outfit

(yall ik its bad but this was easily 4-5 years ago 😭 bare w me)

After you ate breakfast, you watched some space heroes, your FAVOURITE T.V show. You were in the middle of your episode but then you heard a slightly quiet knock, you shouted "Hold on! I'll be right there!".

You got up walking to the door, you opened the door and said Hi. He/She sadly said "Uhm... you have to be kicked out due to unpaid bills.. it was due in February..." You nodded and started walking to your room to pack important things.

You packed your parents pictures, clothes, and most importantly, pizza! You walked out wondering where to go. Suddenly, you heard a voice "It is the one known as (Y/N) (L/N)" I looked behind me only to see them loading their guns??

I ran as fast as I could until I tripped on a stick, I scooted away into an alley until my back hit the wall. The robots and men surrounded me I closed my eyes because I was in pain, I got shot in my waist and arm hoping someone would save me from these freaks.

Well.. wish granted because four MUTANT turtles fought those robots and men. A purple masked turtle asked me "Are you okay miss?" . I nodded, "Wait! I didn't quite catch your guys names yet."

"Well we didn't throw it, I'll throw it at you! The purple one is a sciencey guy that no one understands, Donnie! The Redhead is Raph he's a violent teddy Bear! Leo is the blue one! He's our leader. And introducing...... (drum roll plz) MIKEYYYYYY!!!! I live for pizza and skateboarding!" The orange one, 'Mikey' says.

"Wait you live for pizza too?!" I say surprisingly "Yeah! All of us do." He replied "Lemme tell you about myself. I love pizza, (F/Sport), Space heroes—" Someone interrupted "You like Space heroes too!?" I looked to see who it was.. it was Leo! "Yeah!"I said. "As I was saying.. The nature! And... uhm... I have nowhere to live..."

My smile quickly became a frown "Well.... Maybe you can live with us? I'll ask sensei if you can..." Leo said "Yes please! Thank you so much!!!" I excitingly said while hugging him. I coulda sworn he blushed alittle, I even felt his heartbeat going faster and faster.

"So.. where do you guys live?" I asked "We'll show you come on" as he grabbed my hand he practically dragged me. He pulled up a manhole cover and pointed down there. "Okay... ack!" I almost screamed because of the pain again. Leo picked me up and I passed out due to blood loss.

A few hours later

I woke up on a bed with purple sheets. I tried to get up but failed with the pain in my arm and waist "Woah woah woah! Hold on.. you gotta lay down or else your stitches will open." I looked to see who it was... it was Donnie! I blushed a little then I went back to sleep

(Unedited)
Kim.Slare: So.... How was my first story?? By the way the pic isn't mine!!! As always...Bye my kunochis and ninjas!! ⚔️🛡

This was hella long ago and I just think my writing improved a lot lmaooo