The surprise

Ella;

That morning Marcus seemed very weird. He was being very secretive on the laptop and tried hiding the screen everytime I stepped within reading distance of it. I began to get very sceptical of it all. After trying to think what on earth my boyfriend was doing, I went downstairs to the lounge and watched a bit of Jeremy Kyle. Same old stuff really. A boy being accused of cheating, someone wanting to get off drugs and a family feud. I couldnt imagine a life like that at all. After watching J.K., I went to the kitchen and decided to make some lunch for myself. I went up to where Marcus was in the room and asked him if he wanted any food. He agreed for a cheese sandwich and a KitKat bar for afterwards. I made our lunch and brang it up to him. I then trecked back to the lounge. 

About 15 minutes later Marcus came downstairs, put his plate down on the kitchen side and began putting his shoes on.

"What you doing babe?" I said watching him curiously.

"Just gotta pop out for a second okay" Marcus replied.

"oh okay then" I said feeling slightly worried as Marcus had never been this secretive before..

20 minutes later, Marcus came back through the door just as Jeremy Kyle was finishing another episode with a envelope and a bunch of flowers. He ran upstairs with them. So with my curiousity taken over I followed him up the stairs about 2 minutes after. I peered into the room and said softly "Marcus, what are you doing? Youve been so weird today"..

"Ella come here" Marcus said

I sat on the bed next to him and looked at him.. The next part I really was not expecting.

"Ive been busy today as I've been getting these for you" He said handing me the bunch of pink roses. 

"Also these aswell" He handed me an envelope. I opened it to see train tickets, i picked them up and it read From Manchester to London. 

"Oh my god! Are we going to London?!" I screamed excitedly

"Yep, I know how much you want to go.." He paused. "I also thought we could finally meet Ash.."

"Oh my god!, thank you thank you thank you!" I said giggling and then kissing him. 

"We go in 3 weeks" Marcus said smiling

"Oh  my word! I need to tell Ashleigh! Shes gonna be so excited!" I said getting up from the bed to grab my phone. I instantly called Ash and hoped she would be at home. 

"Whats up chummy?" she answered

"Chum chum, Are you home now?" I said quickly

"nope not yet, I was just out shopping, why?" she said sounding confused

"Go home and get on skype" I replied

"okay gimme 10 minutes" She answered 

We both hung up. I couldnt wait for her to get home so i could tell her. I wouldve told her over the phone but i wanted to see her face. Whilst I was waiting for Ash to get back to her house I asked Marcus if he had arranged anywhere for us to stay.

"No not yet" He said "I was going to book a hotel after you had told Ashleigh"

"No need I'll ask Dan if we can stay there. Hes got plenty of room!" I said

"Okay then, you ask him and if not I'll get us a hotel room" Marcus replied

I instantly got on the phone to Dan.

"Oi Daniel, guess what!" I said

"Ella you know i hate guessing just tell me already!" Dan said

"Im coming to London in 3 weeks" I squealled excitedly

"What the heck?! oh my god! You can stay here if you want, Itll be so good to see you again" He replied

"I know! Oh and I'm bringing a friend if thats okay? Shes called Ashleigh" I said hesitantly.. 

Daniel wasnt the best with girls around, he either became so nervous he'd start falling over or something or he would start talking a load of crap..

"Thats fine Ella. Ive never met your friend. Whats she like?" Dan asked

At that point I knew Dan would start being stalker and look for her profile on my Facebook. 

"She has a youtube channel. "AshleighsLife" Look it up so you can look for yourself" I said smiling.

"Okay" he replies

"Love you bro" I quickly add in

"love you too sis" dan replies just before we both hang up.

"I hope they get along" i thought to myself. I began smiling at the thought of everyone being together.

"What are you smiling for?" Marcus asked

"Oh nothing, I just like the idea of all of us being close together." I paused "Imagine if Ash and Dan got together and got married and stuff.. Id finally have some form of a sister!" I said excitedly

"Youre thinking rather quick arent you?" said Marcus. "But yes it'd be cute" 

"I know right" I replied back.

At that moment Ashleigh began videocalling me on Skype. I answered and instantly told her the news. She and I were both so excited. She didnt even seem bothered at the fact of not knowing I had a brother. Truth be told, Ive never seen Ash so excited. That night we began discussing what shops we're going to visit and what food we're going to eat. We both know pizza is going to be the first option. I didnt tell her about Dans flatmate Phil as I dont want to make her feel nervous because there will be 2 guys in a house with her that she doesnt know. I know she'll be fine though as Phil and Dan are the 2 most funniest and friendliest lads ever possible. Dan is my slightly older brother, he's currently 20. He'll be turning 21 on 11th June. No time with them is dull. Phil also has a Youtube channel, AmazingPhil. Dan and Phil both have their own radio show on BBC Radio 1. Im so proud of those guys for how far theyve came. Once it started getting late at night me and Ashleigh decided to go to bed. That night I dreamt of the amazing days I'd have in London with the 4 best people ive ever known.