After the date

Dan;

Once coming back from the date, Ashleigh had remained in her room. I think she must of been sleeping since there was basically no noise coming from her room at all. All I had thought about was whether Ashleigh even liked me or what if I upset her. After being in Phils room for 10 minutes, Phil came into my room. He looked down at me seeing that I was upset. 

"Whats wrong buddy?" Phil said kneeling down looking at me. "How was your date?, I havent seen Ashleigh since you got back"

I looked up at him with bloodshot eyes from crying. 

"I've ruined everything with her Phil.." I said putting my head back into my hands. 

"Im sure you havent Dan... What happened?" Phil said putting his hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"It was going great.." I started. "And then Abbie turned up.."

"Oh shit.." Phil said staring at me. "What'd she do this time?"

"Its a question of what didnt she do.. She completely ignored Ashleigh and didnt even say hello. And to top it all off she basically offered me sex on a plate.." I said quietly trying not to let the whole house know.

"Right infront of Ashleigh?!" Phil said with his eyes opened wide

"Yep.." I replied.

"Ive never liked Abbie.. Shes such a trouble maker.." Phil said sternly.

"I know Phil. Everything was going great until she showed up. But the thing is just before Abbie showed up I went to kiss Ash and I dont even know whether thats why she got freaked out.." I said getting more upset as I continued telling my best friend about my date disaster.

"Woah Daniel, You tried to kiss her? on the first date?" Phil said sounding confused.

"Yeah I know.. I couldnt help it. We had had such a good day and it was a 'in the moment' thing and she just looked so beautiful and...ugh..." I said remembering mine and Ashleighs day.

"Dan dont wind yourself up about it. She mightve wanted to but felt scared? Or it might not of even been that? It couldve been the Abbie situation.. Why dont you talk to her?" Phil said smiling trying to cheer me up.

"Not yet, I cant. I dont want to come on too strong. I already fudged up todays date.." I replied

"Alright then why dont you come and watch a film with me, Ella and Marcus?" Phil asked smiling. "I'll let you choose?" 

"Batman it is!" I said getting up quickly and running to the lounge. 

I knew I had to speak to Ash soon but as much as I wanted to, I just didnt have the confidence to at the moment..