The second day;

Dan;

I woke up that morning in Phils room. "Maybe we had a late night marathon of movies or games and I had passed out on the floor.." I thought to myself. It was 10am and I wasnt a morning person at all. Infact I was a creature that you wouldnt usually see any earlier than 12. But something today made me get up and not feel like death. I went into the kitchen to get a drink and food and as I stood making my bowl of cocopops there stood Ashleigh. She was wearing a oversized t-shirt with shorts underneath. She had her hair in a bun on top of her head forming a brunette orb and I stared at her for a second admiring how beautiful she looked.  It was the first time I saw her without any makeup, fancy clothes or dressed up how ive seen her on Youtube. Thats when I knew my love for her fell a bit deeper into my heart.

"Jesus christ, Im sorry" she said. I had forgotten that I dont wear shirts to bed and I didnt have one on now..

"Oh woah, im sorry, I forgot  we had guests, Ill get a shirt on" I said. The nights sleep must of really took it out of me since I literally forgot we had 3 guests staying round for 2 weeks.. I began walking back to Phils room to cover up my nakedness as she replied with "Its okay, I have seen guys topless before you know. I live right next to a beach". 

Great.. She has must of seen so many other guys not only better looking but also have better body shape than me.. 

"Okay then" I replied looking down. 

We both drank our drinks and I began thinking about the 2 weeks I was spending with her and how I could get to know her alone. Then I had an idea.

"Would it be okay if I came into my-I mean your room for a second. I just need to check my emails on my computer" I said. I knew that if she said yes I could have her alone for at least an hour.

"Yeah sure thats fine" She replied. "Thank god" I thought to myself

We both walked queitly into Ashleighs room and I signed onto my computer. I went onto Youtube to check my video had gone up ok. You know what Youtube is like. Taking forever to upload a video.

"Youtubes a fun place isnt it" She said queitly. At that moment I remembered her channel and how when I was watching her videos I started to develop a secret crush on her. 

"Yep, really is" I said agreeing.

I knew from then on she was watching my screen as I could see her reflection on the screen. I clicked onto my own channel.

"You have a channel?" She asked 

"Yeah I was just checking that it had gone up, Im sorry I'll leave now" I said thinking that maybe she just wanted me gone.

"No its okay.You can stay. Could you show me your channel?" She said nicely.

My face swelled with delight. This was my chance to spend time with her alone. It sounds creepy when you put it like that but the idea of just getting the chance to be alone with Ashleigh and not having my sister being a hawk and watching was amazing. 

"Yeah sure" I replied smiling. I budged up on my chair so she could sit close with me. We watched loads of videos together. I watched her as she laughed at my videos. Not in a mean way either I hope. She seemed genuinely humoured. I loved the fact that she just sat smiling and didnt judge my "Winnie the pooh" vocabulary voice also. Time flew by as I sat with her. She smiled at me when I glanced at her. It was 11;30 and I began hearing movement. I didnt want everyone to wake up as that would mean my time spent with Ashleigh would be at an end. 

"I guess everyones awake" Ashleigh said smiling at me

"Yeah I guess we should go and say hi" I replied looking at the floor.

"mhm" she agreed. 

I stood up off the chair and began walking towards my door. But I enjoyed my time with Ash so much I had a burst of confidence and said "Ash I know its a bit early but do you wanna grab a coffee or something today?" I said smiling as I put my hand to my head and began ruffling my hair waiting for an answer. I had a feeling she would say no since I am just Dan Howell after all..

Suddenly she replied with "well I dont really like coffee but we can get a hot chocolate instead" She said giggling. Her giggle was so perfect. Just like her. 

The truth is that im not a massive coffee fan. Id much rather have a hot chocolate filled with calories. This is why my body isnt the best shape. 

"Even better" I replied smiling.

I walked out of my room with a beaming smile across my face. I went into the lounge to find Phil and Marcus in the kitchen with a bowl full of cereal and Ella was on the air bed on the floor watching TV. I walked into the lounge and sat on the sofa and watched Adventure Time. Adventure Time was one of the best cartoons. About 5 minutes later Ashleigh came into the lounge and said "hey" to everyone. 

"Ella can i talk to you please" she came out with staring at Ella.

"Yeah sure" Ella replied.

They both walked off to her room leaving the guys in the lounge. I went into the kitchen where Marcus and Phil were stood talking about movies. I began making my toast, still having a huge smile on my face when Phil saw me and said "What you so happy about?.. Youre usually not even awake at this time.." He said curiously.

"Nothing.." I replied still grinning.

"Dan.." Marcus said staring at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Whaaat" I turned around and said.

"Dan im your best mate.. I know when you're smiling something has happened." Phil replied

"Finee" I said admitting defeat. "I've asked Ash out for a hot chocolate later on" 

"Ooo Daniel!" Phil said laughing whilst Marcus joined in

"I take it you like her then?" Marcus said

"I think so" I replied smiling

"But Dan what about Abb-" Phil said before I cut him off

"We broke up ages ago remember, we're just friends now" I said quietly so Ashleigh and Ella wouldnt hear.

"Who?" Marcus said staring at me

"My ex.." I began. "We broke up almost over a year ago"

"Yeah but I swear she still has feelings for your ass Dan" Phil said worringly.

"Even if she does,I dont care. Ashleighs perfect for me. I already can tell" I said smiling looking at the floor remembering her smile from this morning. 

For the next hour all 3 of us stood talking about Christmas and how none of us had bought any presents at all yet.I quickly went into the pile of washing that had been cleaned and took out my black jeans, my black t-shirt that had a white circle on and grabbed my black converse. Yes you could say I wear alot of black... It was 12;30 and suddenly the girls walked in. Ash followed in behind Ella looking gorgeous. She had on a white long sleeved top with a white hooded cardigan with a sleeveless khaki vest on top with black leggings and boots to match. I stood staring for a moment. It fell silent as they walked into the room. 

"What?" she said noticing everyone was looking

"Nothing, nothing" I replied trying to shake off the awkward silent smiling.

"Shall we go then?" I said as I walked closer to Ashleigh.

"Okay" she replied smiling..

I took her hand and lead her to the door. I couldnt wait for more time with her...