Introduction;Ashleigh

"Alright guys thats it for the spring lookbook! I hope you enjoyed it and dont forget to like,comment and subscribe! Love you millions! Bye guys!" 

I had just finished my latest video on my Youtube channel 'AshleighsLife'. From my Youtube channel you would think i'd be that smile, happy girl who lives life with a pocket full of sunshine and a backpack full of confidence. But to be completely honest I was basically the opposite. I'm 18, i've just left 6th form and all my friends have gone off to university. During 6th form I started up a YouTube channel to help me not be stuck in my pit of boredom. At first I was so nervous but its been a year since I first started up my channel and its already got 453 subscribers. It doesnt sound alot against some Youtubers like Zoella who I believe is nearing almost 7 million subscribers. 

The truth about me is that during secondary school I was called names like "fat" and a "slut" but the honest matter of it all was i'm not either of those things. Ive always been a slimmer girl since i'm rather tall at a 5ft 7 mark. Also ive only ever had 2 boyfriends in my life. They werent the best however. One cheated on me with my supposedly best friend and the other was about 3 years ago and he had some issues. He was rather controlling and abusive but it finally ended. People at school started accusing me of being a liar and the names started again. The names eventually lead me to not eating and i went from a healthy 8 stone to 6. I went to counselling for it and had amazing support from my family. Its been 2 years since I left therapy and im back at a healthy  weight and i'm rather proud of myself for doing so. However i am left with a few issues such as panic attacks and trust issues.

Other than the slightly depressing past some other thingsyou should know about me is that my name is Ashleigh Elizabeth Bailey, my friends call me Ash or Ashella. I am a typical girly girl who loves to shop for clothes, shoes and makeup and I love to have a giggle once in a while. Its the best medication for an upset face.