Chap 2 Another complication

Well I was pretty happy with this chap. And the stroy will always be in Miku point of view so I just saying if you are confuse who is talking. Maybe some parts will have other people point of view, but remember it will always be Miku, Enjoy.....

Chap 2 Another complication

Well since I fainted I can’t remember anything. Then the next time I woke up I was in someone bed. It was a huge king size bed and I feel very small lying down in this bed. I mean I was 5’4 so of course I would feel small in this king size bed.

I look around in my surrounding and I see a big room. There was near by dresser with a lot of pictures. Someone’s family? There was a window near the south wall and all I could see was trees so I know I am still in werewolf territory. There was a door open on the opposite side of the window and I see that a private bathroom.

Not waiting for anybody to come, I got off the bed to and enter the bathroom. Man this bathroom was huge, is there anything here that not huge? I see that the floor is black tile, there was a sink on the left with a big mirror above. And at the north I see a BIG black cover Jacuzzi and at the size there was a walk in shower.

“Rich people, great just my luck” I thought, I mean I never know people who can afford all this much luckery. At the orphanage we only have 1 bathroom and I got to say that bathroom was NOT that luckery as this one was.

I close the door and did my business, as I was watching my hand I look at my self in the mirror. Why would a werewolf alpha like me any way? I mean at school every boy would be after me, claiming it my innocents that is attracting them. They would say I was very beautiful but I don’t see that. All I see is a shy girl with long black hair and blue eyes and a curvy body. I just don’t get what drive the male crazy for me?

“Don’t think about this Miku, just clam down” I mutter aloud. I just got to get out of here before Zane come back.

I open the door and then I see Zane sitting on the bed. He was wearing blue shorts and nothing else. Why doesn’t he wear a shirt, it taking all my strength to NOT look at his six pack.

“Miku if you don’t stop looking at me like that you will find yourself pin under me” Zane was looking at me with desire in his face that made me go all pink. And he seem to like the idea of me under him.

I give in a death glare but then I give him a sweet smile” Well if you try you will be sorry, I know a friend of mine who told me how to NUTER a animal so don’t go crying when you find your BALLS cut off”

The lie came out easily, I don’t know how to, but Zane does not know that, he then lose his smile and then stiffen and grab a pillow and move it on his private.

It taking all my strength not to laugh, but then Zane then said”Ok I was just kidding, you would not do that to me, would you” Zane said in a scare voice.

Then that’s when I completely lose it, the big bad alpha was afraid that I would cut off his balls by little me was too much I started to laugh so hard tears are coming down.

“Are you ok” Zane was looking at me like I was crazy.

I manage to clam down a little” You should have seen the look at your face when I said that, I was just kidding, oh my god you though I was actually serious AhaHah” I was now on the floor rolling still laughing.

Now Zane look pink in the face” Well yeah, please stop now” Zane got up and was now staring down above me. I immediately stop laughing.

Zane then gave me a hand and I grab it, he then pull me up and not I was in his arms. Zane was carrying me.