Chap 8 Horrible decisions and video

Here it is, and at the side, the picture of miku Hatsune is what I called diffferent side. Happy and pain side, yet still connection. And their a video on what I been talking about on my profile page. It a fianle of someone who made an anime next top model thing on youtube.com, check it out, it really intersting. And the songs in it are so good.

Chap 8 Horrible decisions,

12:00pm Midnight

8 hours have past since Rafe took me back to his condo. For the whole time I was here with Rafe, I feel as though I finally found a home. I do not understand why I feel this way, it just is.

Right now I am in Bed with Rafe (NOT WHAT YOU THINK, YOU PEVERT) Rafe is sleeping and he have me in his grip so I can’t REALLY move at all.

I mean it feels good to be in someone arms, but if the person happens to be demon it will DEFINTILY keep you up (Like me).

Just to let you know I did not come in this bed with Rafe willingly. I don’t know how it happens really, we been talking and getting to know each other a little bit better.

I know that Rafe is at least 1025 years old, and that he fallen from grace by his own choice. Angel at their coming of age to adult at 100 years old have a choice whether to be in heaven, or Earth. If they choose Heaven, then they can never go to earth, if they choose earth, then it vise versa( can’t go to heaven).

Rafe told me that when he chosen to go to earth, then at that very moment, it automatically made him a fallen. Being a fallen does not made you evil, it just that you have a choice to be who you are , the world need balance for good and evil.

That what Rafe said when I ask if he was evil. And that word fallen is a term meaning they follow no order from you know who.

We been talking for what seem like forever when really it only been like 2 hours. It feels the more we talk the more I get to know the true Rafe.

Then by the time It turn at least 10:00 I feel asleep then the next thing I know I am in bed with a sleeping Rafe.

And again Rafe have changed me so I am wearing a white dress nightgown( How did he do that when I was asleep)

And that how I am in bed with Rafe, and now that I am awake, it time for me to leave.

“Love” Rafe mutter sleepily near my ear, and his hold seem to tighten and then he whisper” Mate”

It feels like even in his sleep, he know what I am thinking and does not want me to leave.

I try to wiggle out slowly so I do not awake Rafe.

It took like 30 mins to finally break free from Rafe; I gently got off the bed and tip toe out of the room.

I look behind a saw a look of pain across Rafe face and Rafe was moving his arms around looking for something to hold. In his sleep, he probetly know I am not near him and feel the need to hold on to me to know I am there.

I feel bad but I really need to leave, so I good back and feel regret for what I have to do. I close the door gently.

I then when to the kitchen and got to the phone.

“Operator” The male voice said at the end of the line when I dial a number.

I took a deep breath and said” I need the number of Zane wolf, the alpha the werewolf people” I ask the person at the end.

Then the operator said” One moment please” Then after five minutes it went through but the Zane did not answer, it was another Male.

“Who are you and what business do you have with our Alpha at this time of night” The growl held a annoying and dangerous air to it.