Chapter 23, Fates outcome. Miku Destiny

Ok, this chapter is the outcome of Rafe and Alejando. I was really thinking really hard on this, took forever but I think I found a situation where everyone can be happy with.

Just to let you know, the book is almost done

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 23, Fates outcome. Miku Destiny

Miku point of view

I choose Zane......

I can't believe I said what was on my mind. Zane have the look of eternal Happiness, but for Rafe and Alejando, they have look of total destruction.

I knew the outcome of my descion, I do not regret it. The reason I choose Zane is that he make me happy.

When I have the vision from the oracle about three possible futures with my three mates, that when I knew who I want to belong too.

I know that Alejando would have given me the world, and that Rafe would have been a gentle man, but Zane easily stood out.

Whenever I thought who I want to choose, I somehow always think of Zane instead of Rafe or Alejando. This made me confuse, why I always think of him.

I know what I felt with Rafe is trust, and with Alejando it lust, but it can't be just that. I must always feel safe and love and Zane gave me that.

It was proven during the past...

When the village was attack, I was worry for Zane when the fallen and Vampire attack. When I try to escape through the portal, only Zane was able to break through to me. And again when the Kraken attack us, Zane risk his life to saved me.

When ever something bad happens, he was there to protect me.

That was the reason why I ran away from them. Each was a test in who really love me, not just because I am there mate. To face obstacles to reach me, and from each outcome, Zane pass.

"Why" Rafe said with great pain. Falling to his knees, seeming like the world end.

Alejando was emotionless; Zane was jumping with Joy, rushing toward me and got me in a bear hug, swinging me around.

As soon as he stop, I push him away, a great confusion appear on his face.

"I'm Sorry" I said to Rafe and Alejando" It really kills me to do this, but I don't want you both to die because of my decision".

"We understand" Alejando said, helping Rafe up, which really surprise me.

"Yes we do" Rafe was in great deal of pain" I want you happy, and if this is a way for you to be happy, I understand" Rafe said.

"WHAT WITH THIS SADNESS CHEER UP" A great booming voice was heard, frightening all of us.

That when Lily, Ryan, Archer and Luka reenter the room, seeming in distress from that voice.

A bright light came and Poseidon appears. Shocking everybody expect me and Zane, since we met him before.

"What do you want" Zane growl, moving closer to me.

Everybody gasp in fear, thinking what Poseidon will do form that display, but all he did was laugh.

"You got guts pup, you are just lucky I am in a good mood" Poseidon said.

"What are you doing here" I said this time before Zane could say something else.

"Here to help solve your soul bond problems" He said, sitting in front of his statue.