Chapter 20 Eden City, disater stike

Hello, sorry for the wait, I found a computer to used to upload stories on, but the problem is that it hard to used, because it keep on getting me on a different site, also I try to type this on wattpad, but it was so slow to type it in, so I am doing this on Microsoft word on this computer, and it works great, so enjoy the story, and sorry if it short, it been awhile that why.

Comment and vote please.

Chapter 20 Eden City, disater stike

Luka point of view

Waking up is pretty hard. My head won't stop spinning. But I remember why I feel this way.....

The moment my part of the pentagon glow, I was feeling afraid to leave Miku and Lily alone when Lily and me were holding the shield up against Miku CRAZY mates.

I don't know how Archer did it, but somehow instead of being in the fire fey headquarters, I found my self in a temple, not only a temple, but it a temple in Eden city.

I was the only one awake; I see Lily near Ryan, and Archer near me. They were still out cold. But I feel fear when I see that Miku was not among us.

"WAKE UP YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING BASTARDS" me sheik at the top of my lungs. Ok I go crazy when I am scare, and right now I need them up.

They barely move an inches, screaming in frustration, I left to look for something to wake them up.

5 minutes later, I manage to find a bucket of dirty mop water and so I did what I have to do, I aim it at Lily and Ryan (Because I am really attracted to Archer I did not aim at him).

That REALLY woke both of them up, they were screaming at me, but that manage to wake up Archer.

"LUKA WHY IN HELL DID YOU DUMP WATER AT ME" Lily was screaming, she pointed at her shirt" DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THIS COST< I SWAER TO GOD WHEEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I................

Ryan manage to cover his hand over Lily mouth on time, he was saying" This is not a place to be swearing to God like that"

Lily was trying to get out of Ryan arms, but lily kept on screaming insult at me behind his hand (I guess that what it was since you can barely hear her)

After like 5 minutes Lily manage to clam down, but only after I said" Don't you guys NOTICE someone is missing"

That finally stop Lily hissy fit and look around, her eyes went wide when she notice( FINALLY) that Miku was not with us.

"Archer" Lily said the minute Ryan drop his hand" What in hell happen to Miku"

Me, Ryan and Lily were all now looking at Ryan, and he has the nerve to finch.

"I don't know what" He was running his hands over in his hair, walking back and forth" Remember what I said during the circle, something went very wrong"

"Like how wrong" I manage to not sound frighten, but on the inside I was scare.

'Nothing that serious, but when Alejando used that medallion, it interferes in my spell, we were lucky it sent us to the right place, but.......

"BUT WHAT" We all shouted at Archer at the same time.

"I was afraid that Miku would have been sent in a different place, remember she has no permission to be here, so the spell sent her in a different location then where we are........." He stops like that.

"Then where is she" I manage to say before Lily did.

Archer shook his head" I think I know where, not sure, but she is probelty.....

"WHERE IS SHE" Lily snaps.

"When a spell goes wrong, they always sent that person to the cave of destiny. But....

"Why is there always a but...." Ryan said annoy.

"The good news is that it just on the outskirt of Eden Island, bad news........the only way to get there is to cross the wisdom bridge.

"Then let go" I shouted and was about to leave when Archer grab me, stopping my advances.

"The only person allow to cross that bridge is if you have permission from a GODDESS to cross, if you don't then you face certain doom"

"Like What" I don't see what the big deal, who will know?

Archer shook his head" If you anger a goddess then you will face the kraken"

I froze; the kraken is one of the legendary myth saying that a huge creature that lives here in the Bermuda, but it is so terrifying that NOT one person live to tell the tale.

"Then how do we get Miku here" Lily said.

"The only way is that Miku comes by herself, people say you can't cross to the bridge to the island without permission, they never say that when a person leaving the island it would apply, maybe that hope" Archer said, trying to ease our suffering.

I just hope he is right....

0000000000000000000000000000000

Zane point of view.

Miku was trying to avoid my stare. She and I been waling down a path that follow the river flow to the waterfall, hoping it would get us out of here.

I still can't believe Miku hair is blue now, I just hope it get off soon, I mean I like blue, but I would never get that far to have to dye my hair. I REALLY miss her pure black Raven hair.

"Stop staring at me" Miku soft voice finally said something to me.

"Why, I think you are beautiful" I said, trying to show her I really care about Miku. And hopefully she chooses me.

I feel very good when Miku turn all pink in the face. So she does have feeling for me, hopefully she will follow her instant and love me.

Then in the distance I see a opening to the cave, and then I hear Miku saying" Thank god, the exit".

When we got close enough we see a white marble arch and a bridge. Why would a bridge be here???

"Something not right" I said when we got close. The wolf in me is screaming DANGER.

"Nothing wrong, it just a bridge, hopefully it get us to mainland" Miku said and begin going to the bridge.

But the wolf in me is kept on screaming, DANGER and a protected feeling is coming out, saying PROTECT MATE.

I rush to Miku and have my arm around her, bringing Miku close to me. If something ever harm Miku, I would make sure I be there to protect her, A werewolf ALWAYS protect what there.........

While Miku and Zane were walking down the bridge, they never saw the tentacle that was coming from behind..........................................................

Well how was it, sorry for the wait, will Miku and Zane be alright, next chapter should be out soon (Hopefully) Comment and vote please, and I would try to upload more soon, thank you for being patient.....